trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the drawing of the stick figure, that is what I see. Without the drawing I see nothing but flashes of light. This can not possibly help the defense. I see it hurting and I they should be careful what they wish for.

Yes, you can see her arm there. If her arm was up holding the camera you would not see the entire left side of her face and the blue is not interrupted.

This does not help the defense if what I am seeing is really there.

K

Well...we were only official for a few months...not like boyfriend/girlfriend or anything :giggle:....but I joined its church and started writing nice things about my margins in my journal..I didn't like when they were blown-but you know I just felt like we would eventually get married....

Did he ever mention your margins in a derogatory way? How about that upper margin? Ever particularly over the top? If the sides were not equal, that would certainly point to a power differential.

So basically this expert, if allowed, is going to spend 30 minutes or so going over his resume with KN, then testify JA took this picture (not in dispute) and while she took the picture she was holding a camera (not in dispute). That he doesn't "see" her holding a knife or gun while taking this picture (not in dispute).

How much is that gonna cost the state of AZ?

Well...we were only official for a few months...not like boyfriend/girlfriend or anything :giggle:....but I joined its church and started writing nice things about my margins in my journal..I didn't like when they were blown-but you know I just felt like we would eventually get married....

Rolling! Hysterical!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the drawing of the stick figure, that is what I see. Without the drawing I see nothing but flashes of light. This can not possibly help the defense. I see it hurting and I they should be careful what they wish for.

I totally agree.

I think it is a worthless explanation of nothing....

And sorry if I blew the margins :blushing:

The other bad thing about the pic for JA, it appears the person is standing rather than squatting on their knees, which is what JA said during testimony. This pic may actually be good for the State's case, I'm cool with it coming in. It's obvious the arm angles drawn in are hinky, the person is standing, you cannot make out anything, let alone if their is a knife in a hand, in a pocket, where the gun is, etc. This is not a show stopper at all, it just proves a camera flashed when the picture was taken, in case anyone familiar with any kind of camera has a question about that....

I thought the same thing. She's standing....not what you have testified to Nurmi. What ever...go ahead and let them bring it in. It proves absolutely nothing except that you lied about her squatting. We know she was taking pic we aren't disputing that. Nurmi=wah wah wah.

I have the seal on AZfamily.com

not that that means anything..... lol

Does anyone have an inkling about what ALV has done? Even the Judge believes JM was justified in his behaviour towards ALV in the in chambers meeting.

I'm only guessing like everyone else. I don't think it has anything to do with the content of her testimony because a witness is allowed to pretty much express what their opinion is. I think it might have something to do with inappropriate/illegal actions such as her approaching and speaking to Samantha Travis. As I understand it, she managed to mention personal things on the witness stand such as that her family was present, she went to the hospital, and something about her retirement and having no money. IMO these are probably a big NO NO, and could be construed as bids for sympathy, etc. I can only hope that she is to be reprimanded, and I really would love to see the judge rule that she would have to forfeit some of her prodigious fee!

one note O/T.

looks like the person who killed the D.A. in TX and his wife, as well as the prosecutor who was gunned down is a guy who was a judge in JP court and was stripped of that, and was disbarred. held on $3 million bond.
no aryan brotherhood. no mexican drug cartel. essentially a 'disgruntled former employee' case after all.

My son just called and he is okay. His college had a tennis match in New Haven today, so he was not even in Boston.

Prayers to those in need right now.

I didn't realize it was in the DT's job description to insult Juan and make up lies.

Wow. Just spent the last hour getting caught up here. Evelyn Woodhead (?) speed reading for me! What a day.... so so glad the motion for mistrial was denied. Sorry that JA can keep tweeting....grrrr....I hope the pic expert isn't going to testify. This trial is already too 'twilight zone'....
TY all for getting me up to speed!

"Evelyn Woodhead" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry if someone else brought this up before, but did anyone else raise their eyebrows a bit when Juan said that if they went back to the lab to view the image he might see "a Mexican chihuahua" instead of a German shepherd? I immediately thought of JA's "shaking like a chihuahua" comment.

Just to prove how many different things can be seen in the eye:

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...02.2189.22j2j1.25.0...0.0...1ac.1.Q-uPvAPz7mM

Loved the one with “Killer 1 has on Ceremonial Headdress, has a mini front flap, covers forehead, long side flaps, perfect opening for face, side flaps curves below the chin. The top of headdress 4 to 6 inches above top of head. Has a staff in hand by face.” There is also a Killer 2, woman in black facing sideways; Jodi’s face; man’s face on side of Jodi’s face that obscures Jodi’s pigtail; and a woman in Jodi’s face, obscuring other pigtail. It’s a wonder all 6 people could get in the bathroom.

Another one suggested at least 9 people present and either this one or another indicated people sitting around watching murder as if at a show.

Makes JM's dog seem a little too simplistic.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member