trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us talk about what she has been doing WITH like singing with her friends in little contests, interacting with fellow inmates, tweeting to whoever will listen thru a friend, CONTROLLING her fellow inmates like she loves to do, sending stealth messages to whoever will listen with code, and who knows what else? If she gets the DP, that will all be taken away.....She deserves NONE of those Freedoms IMO.

That will change either way simply because she'll be going to prison and out of Sheriff Joe's jail. She'll never be free. I don't care what little 'niceties' someone can conjure up, her life is over and her only way out of prison will be in a pine box. There aren't enough occasional goodies to trade one's freedom and life. The public will be safe from her and she'll be closely monitored forever.

JA has been in jail for almost 5 years. She hasn't had access to all those little pleasures ($tarbucks, etc). So a conviction isn't going to be anything new except it makes it official and she'll be in state prison rather than Sheriff Joe's jail. She's already used to being in a cell and doing without.

Article about women prisoners working for large corporations (Televerde, Hitachi, Cisco, etc.) at Perryville State Prison where Jodi will go:

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0...hitachi-netapp-cisco-salvation-at-center.html

I see a duck.

I see light reflecting off a cornea and iris. :what:

This is such a reach - Did we decide that the enhanced photo only would be sent into the jury room as "evidence" but that the jurors were only to decide whether or not there is a dam knife or gun in that reflection?

Looks to me like Snoopy fighting the Red Baron:
aaaasnoopy.gif

oh snap. JM was right. It is a dog.
I thought he was losing it.

attachment.php

Oh wow, see now, if you adjust the interpolation and make the pixels perfect HDR layers—it's so obvious.

It is a rat.

Attachments

• fists.jpg
    fists.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 218
I was thinking about this the other day---never being able to choose what you will eat at a meal.

And what are the thread counts on those prison sheets? I bet they don't even use fabric softener!

I'd rather be dead..

I see light reflecting off a cornea and iris. :what:

This is such a reach - Did we decide that the enhanced photo only would be sent into the jury room as "evidence" but that the jurors were only to decide whether or not there is a dam knife or gun in that reflection?

They must think both sides have totally lost it.

To: Liebchenmutti

What is your favorite "Juan-ism?"

Please share your favorite Juan line! I'm making a word/phrase cloud cross-stitch & need your help!

Hope I am not too late, these threads move fast!
More Juanisms:
"She lived in a shack, right?"
"Do you want to spar with me?"
"Snow White has no power, right?"
wouldn't be complete without
"You don't have any memory problems, do you?"[/QUOTEcan]

Can you imagine Juan reading a child's storybook aloud.

"So she lived in a shack, correct?"

Oohhhh I disagree. State prison is a whole different animal from county jail. The people in county jails are there short term. Most are in and out on bond in just a day. The inmates in prison are doing "hard time" as they say. There are hierarchal gang structures and systematized abuse for selected inmates. It's not the same.

I wasn't talking about 'hard time' versus jail, I was specifically addressing the little niceties she hasn't had in 5 yrs. No Starbucks in jail either. No trips to a spa, no waxing, no privacy, no separate bathroom, etc, etc.

I see a dragon from a Hanna Barbera cartoon....

I SEE THE BABY WHATEVER BREAKING THROUGH ITS SHELL! Several of you say that's what you saw too. Heck, see, it just takes about a hundred looksies and I got it! (i'm not kidding, i do see that)

The jury was in and out in five minutes. Only thing they heard was a stipulation that Jodi didn't have a gun or knife in her hand at the time she took the close up of Travis's face in the shower. This was a compromise between State & DT following the Daubert hearing earlier in the day.

The DT seems to regard this as a huge victory, like they showed she was innocent or something.

I think JM could have convinced the jury that a dog is more visible than an image of a person. The dog just jumps right out at you - a cute little dog, too.

154x2et.jpg

I wasn't talking about 'hard time' versus jail, I was specifically addressing the little niceties she hasn't had in 5 yrs. No Starbucks in jail either. No trips to a spa, no waxing, no privacy, no separate bathroom, etc, etc.

Omg! Jodi hasn't had a Brazilian in 5 years!

That will change either way simply because she'll be going to prison and out of Sheriff Joe's jail. She'll never be free. I don't care what little 'niceties' someone can conjure up, her life is over and her only way out of prison will be in a pine box. There aren't enough occasional goodies to trade one's freedom and life. The public will be safe from her and she'll be closely monitored forever.

I'm assuming you are NOT an attorney in Arizona. I would like to know what "favors" an inmate gets who receives "Life" versus an inmate that is on "Death Row". If anyone knows the differences, that would be good to know. (With a link of course)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978