trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I find out what time the police stopping jodi for upside down licence plate? Before Ryan replaced her plate on the front.
Hi. I can't tell you the exact day. Juan had the policeman on the stand as his witness, and he only had a few witnesses. It had to have been in the first few days of the trial.
If you check the timeline thread, it gives a synopsis of ea day's testimony - you can find which day to look at there.

HTH

We were supposed to go out of town tomorrow, but husband and I have both agreed that is not happening.....

Yes, he could call her to testify in his rebuttal case. He won't, but he could. She's in the courtroom - he can just call her to the stand, he doesn't need a subpoena. She can't refuse to take the stand if she is called.

Do you think he would?

Yes, he could call her to testify in his rebuttal case. He won't, but he could. She's in the courtroom - he can just call her to the stand, he doesn't need a subpoena. She can't refuse to take the stand if she is called.
Minor, what's your opinion on why the DT didn't rest today?

If I was a juror and she was called back I would just say hold me in contempt, lock me up. I cannot stand doing this again.....lol

Re: The Camera--2 points

1) Many have posted questions/opinions about WHY THE CAMERA WAS IN THE WASHER--

--(I don't know if the camera actually still worked afterward OR if they were just able to retrieve the pics/data)

--BUT MOO: Jodi had to wash all of HER BLOOD out of it (along w/fingerprints) She thought all the pics were gone.

2) In what kind of scenario would the camera bag be left outside the bedroom doors? (next to the lovesack like someone sat there to get the camera out & ready)

--Imaginary scene: "Hey let's take some Calvin Klein style photos in the shower! But before we go into the privacy of the master suite, let's sit at the top of the stairs and get the cam ready. We will leave the strap, remote, extra memory cards, additional lenses, or flash attachments, and bag out here in the common area! Then we can go into the bedroom & shower to take these private photos!"

--MOO: He was in the shower (she could hear the water thru the wall behind the lovesack.) SHE crept up the stairs with the camera bag and sat down to get it out and ready.
--ALSO: The nudity pics were taken early in the day in his bedroom, so WHY would the camera (and BAG) be in any other place.

--Seems obvious that the bag outside the bedroom is HINKY!!! To me, it makes me think he was NOT lured into those pics--he was UNAWARE!!

Again JMHO--ANYBODY else have any suggestions for me to resolve these questions in my mind? TIA

She said a lot of complicated hooey on this subject. Talked about they were going to use her camera, "but"...then some yak about making a video-or not. Took stuff to the car, then came back to do photos - (is that when she got gun from rental?). That whole subject area was scrambled up w/lies, and was pre-fog, too.

Does anyone think JW at least had the wherewithall to be embarrassed by Nurmi's lil speeches today?
I don't even like the man, and I was cringing for his poor wife. lol

WS keeps messing with me.

Later folks.

See one and all tomorrow.

On the .25 and otherwise OT:

I just got to handle a 25 at someone's house, and the person doesn't have any bullets for it, lol! I thought that was funny.

But I must say, if anyone knew a 25 was not loaded and someone pulled it out in a fight, they'd fall down laughing. Unless JA is saying that Travis died by a laughing fit, it's a completely ridiculous story.

I can't decide on how a loaded 25 would affect me. I'd think you could run, because it doesn't look like it could be accurate at all. The barrel is so tiny! But JA's story is that she and Travis both thought it was unloaded. What a joke. You'd laugh, really. It's like a Lucy Ricardo thing to do, it would be that silly looking.

Nurmi is so jealous of JM. He was hamming it up as much as he could to try to get some of the rock star love.

Lol The defense probably thought they were going to get the reaction from the news people like the Florida defense attorneys got. Now the AZ defense feels jipped they got nothing. JB was asked for photos with people and autographs. His own staff took the persons camera and took the picture for the lady with Baez.

1. The victim's siblings sat feet away from the killer, until the horror of that was finally fixed by placing the killer at the other end of the court room.
2. Hours were spent on what may or may not be seen in the victim's eye. Finally stipulated that the reflection does not show some one holding a weapon.
3. JM did not prosecutorially misconduct.
4. Jodi tweeted, and the sheriff controls what she does, unless it adversley affects the trial

In the big halls of "What the HECK', I'm dumbfounded that the good guy, JM goes out in the street and just stands next to some folks and takes photos and the DT hails, "Misconduct!" BUT JA can tweet and smile at the victim's family and be seated next to them.

There are times when the process is so devoid of common sense that I wonder just what the heck is going on!

Wouldn't it be COMMON SENSE to think that Travis' siblings wouldn't want to sit very close to her?

Wouldn't it be COMMON SENSE that it might not be safe for JA to sit that close to Travis' siblings?

I've said it before, if Travis were my brother...sneaking pencils and pursing her lips would really be the last thing JA would have to concern herself with.

(PS. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries).

Not everyone has to watch each and everyday. Many of us will help anyone catch up with what happened. So many of us will help.

We may disagree on lots of things (or not), but as a WS member, I will always try to help anyone to understand/catch up/clarify/ponder, etc.

Don't anyone hesitate to ask. We'll answer ... sooner or later.

Much appreciated Ransom, I tried recording it but hln and their pause button every three minutes was making me crazy. To think I use to do this for a living. I think I suffered PTSD and I can't watch trails all the time anymore. I would much rather come here and find out what happened.

Does anyone think JW at least had the wherewithall to be embarrassed by Nurmi's lil speeches today?

Embarrassed? The woman tried to sell ninjas embarrassed? No.

Copy them and then delete them, perhaps?

In fact, why not just do it all in one step with a file 'move' to her own device(s)/storage media?

She testified that she always copied/archived images from her own cameras and phones.

I believe she may have done just that before leaving Travis's house.

She seemed too shocked to see the photos when Flores showed them. She was not familiar with them.

Just realized you wrote JW. Whoops! Never mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member