trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
296d8xj.jpg

PLEASE TELL ME THE KITTY IS NOT HURT DURING THE FILMING! I FEEL BAD WHEN ONE OF MINE ROLLS OFF THE BED! :what: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3m
Juan Martinez points out Dr. Samuels rescoring test 3x's. DeMarte says rescoring tests shows wasn't scored correctly or manipulating data

score below 75 is clinically insignificant.

I personally thought she answered the question. He asked her what did it tell her. In her field Jodi's lies are a big part of coming to a clinical assessment.

...Wilmott doesn't stand a chance on cross... just sayin'

I wanna be Janeen DeMarte when I grow up.

I'm only 40 - it could still happen... :D

Jodi cannot even LOOK at Ms. Demartte
Jodi is SO jealous of this witness who is prettier than Jodi, smarter than Jodi , and actually has accomplished something in her life. As opposed to Jodi whose only apparent
talent is spreading her legs and opening her mouth

I wish that the camera man would split the screen for the remainder of Dr. D's testimony. I would like to see JA's reaction throughout.

Personally, what I have noticed is JM's method of questioning a witness doesn't vary much whether it's his witness or the DT witness. I think his rough around the edges questioning is just his style and it is only when the witnesses are evasive and not-forthcoming (aka can't answer a simple question whatsoever) that he becomes aggressive (i.e. JA, ALV, etc...).

I has been my opinion throughout this trial that Juan is not necessarily talking loud, he kind of always talks loud, but what he usually does is just talk very fast, that is just not the same as yelling at someone.

I had a boss once that normally talked loud, but when he got excited he talked much faster, but it wasn't really louder, much like I see Juanderful.:seeya:

OH! So the numbers DO mean something, DOCTOR SAMUELS???????????

Don't think I've ever seen a more concise, efficient, complete take-down of an opposing party's experts. Martinez and DeMarte have smart, no-nonsense, get-to-the-point, don't-condescend-to-the-jury styles that are perfectly matched. Beautiful.

I really like her. She is creditable and concise. Great pic for rebuttal witness.

Go Juan!

I am just floored. Did the DT go out of their way to find people completely inept to set up grounds for appeal? Could they later claim their witnesses were soooo bad and incompetent that they should be allowed an appeal? Please tell me they can't do that!

Eta: it just seems so unreal (and too convenient) that both their experts seemed to make outrageous errors in their tests/evaluations.

Disregard last witness answer . . . Judge admonishes witness . . .answer only question asked.

PDS has subsequently changed since . . .. .other change since what caused his trauma . . valid for PTSD?
it is not valid . . . the questions on the test asks person to go back to the specific event . . . I have nightmares from this trauma . . . scored on that event.

exhibt #550 . . number of symptoms is 17 . . . and we will look @ exhibit #535 symptoms number is two different results . . . .in your practice is there a reason tokeep going back to score? . . . hypothesis you keep going back and score it 3 times?
no
any necessity to score something 3 times. . . .
only reason would be if they were not scored correct first time or manipulate the data.

exhibit #541 by Dr. Samuels?
yes
look @ bottom - talksaout ptsd - 10, 69 and 69

unadjusted base rate score . . . . we usally go off final base rate score . . .look @ final base rate score -PTSD = 69

base rate scores - symptom endorsement symptom presentation.

there has to be a threshold - it is meaningful - if not it is not clinically relevant.

yes but because I have practiced for 35 years I will ignore it . . .thresh hold set by research . . . if after 75 it becomes significant. . ..

elevated score between 75 and 85 . . . .mean they have PTSD - no just one data point for th full eval.

Milan . . . done by a computer . . . can you tell it was scored manually or compter?
manual - hand written
done by computer -need togo back and score this thing?
no
any reason to rescore if done by computer .. . only if error was made or data manipulated.
objection judge - maywe approach?

exhibit 550

was it scored manually or by computer. Assumption it is manual because handwritten.

MCMI was scored by computer. Any reason to go back and redo it or recalculate it once scored? Only if data was being manipulated.

SLAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member