trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the day that JA will be exposed for what she really is...Turn out the lights JA the party is over :violin:

I just want to say thank you Juan for finding the person that can ease the pain and suffering the Alexander family has endured over the last several weeks. :rocker:

This witness brings back my faith in expert witnesses. She answers the questions asked in a concise manner. She is a true professional and it shows. The defense should have found some experts that would testify in the same manner. Oh thats right they could only get the 2 they found to testify on Jodi's behalf. No true professional would touch their case.

We've been looking forward to this rebuttal for so long and hyped it up in our minds so much, I started thinking we'd all be a bit let down when it finally started and couldn't possibly live up to the hype. But this is so much better than I ever imagined!

Wilmont is not going to be able to sway this witness testimony. Janine is very knowledgeable, strong and passionate about her work. She comes off as extremely credible and the jury will see the DT witness testimony compared to Janines witness testimony was absolutely flawed...and I am being nice.

I'm just now watching the last 1/2 hour since I'm at lunch now. Boy, Jodi has so much homework to do today! Mom and dad won't let her go to the dance unless she gets it all done!

Boy is this chick ever crazy - I have never seen such manic, furious avoidance in my life! She couldn't be more obvious that she's is ignoring the witness, and probably thinks in her crazy head that her ignoring is really bothering Dr. Demarte.

All snark aside, I think the DT must have advised JA to look down the whole time, knowing that if she looked up the jurors would see a mask of rage and hatred that persisted for hours.

Also I get a feeling they are going to say she lacks experience.....notice how JW keeps objecting "knowledge"

I hope so! Do you know how bad JW is going to look by challenging this witness? She'll look like she's completely out of her league!!:floorlaugh:

The jury remembers the last 2 "expert witnesses" from the DT. If JW had any sense, she'd pass on the witness.

It will be an unmitigated disaster for the defense to challenge anything this witness says.

I just wanted to say to Dr. Samuals the people in Boston is what causes PTSD. Jodi didn't suffer anything close to the trauma these people will suffer.

Wilmont is not going to be able to sway this witness testimony. Janine is very knowledgeable, strong and passionate about her work. She comes off as extremely credible and the jury will see the DT witness testimony compared to Janines witness testimony was absolutely flawed...and I am being nice.

If I were crossing Ms. DeMarte, my first question would be "So, you think you're pretty smart, don't you?"

The defence to this case is to the prosecution as night is to day.

I am impressed with this witness.

I must admit though, when the defence team get a chance to question her I'd just love it if she then started giving long winded/rediculous answers and doing her very best not to say yes or no.

All snark aside, I think the DT must have advised JA to look down the whole time, knowing that if she looked up the jurors would see a mask of rage and hatred that persisted for hours.

How much do you want to bet that Jodi is have a rage-tantrum right about now? I'm so glad!!!!!!:floorlaugh:

Did see those looks that JA gave Dr. D? Especially when she said "lied." Dr. D. is doing her wrong and JA is seething.

According to Dr. DeMarte, Jodi reported only four "incidents" of domestic violence to her, Dr. Samuels, and Alyce LaViolette, yet significantly more to Dr. Carp. Sounds like the defense instructed JA to dial it back for the purposes of the trial--perhaps in an attempt to make it somehow more believable to one or more of the jurors. The trashing of Travis and what she (Samuels and ALV) testified to was bad enough, but I can only imagine how much worse it could have been had she been able to go full bore with all her BS.

FINALLY sanity prevails!! We have here a beautiful, articulate, UNBIASED scientist who is not going to freak out on cross examination.

She found Jodi to be disordered. I LOVE IT.

I know Jodi is highly agitated and rageful right now due to her little act of pretending that she wasn't even listening. We know that she was listening to each and every syllable since it was about her favorite subject--Jodi Arias.

I hope she has a hard time swallowing her peanut butter! Time to face up to your own psychological disorders and the cold blooded murder you committed, Jodi.

Hi Liebchenmutti,

As I mentioned in a previous post, I think Jodie has earplugs in. If she is as warped as 7 out of 10- it is my opinion they would not allow her to hear this testimony. No one would be safe. They just gave her a coloring book as busy work--I do not think she has looked up once.

The Defense Team value their lives also---and knowing where De Marte is going with this 'Personality Disorder", eh , I think if she were hearing this she would have been in NINJA mode by now. Just my opinion though.

Didn't we just know this day was coming? Shame we had to go through so much nonsense to get there.

I'm just now watching the last 1/2 hour since I'm at lunch now. Boy, Jodi has so much homework to do today! Mom and dad won't let her go to the dance unless she gets it all done!

Boy is this chick ever crazy - I have never seen such manic, furious avoidance in my life! She couldn't be more obvious that she's is ignoring the witness, and probably thinks in her crazy head that her ignoring is really bothering Dr. Demarte.

BBM: :rocker: And I sure hope the jury is watching and observing how JA is acting towards this witness !

:moo:

Too bad Jodi decided to smear Travis' name in her defense. If she hadn't tried to claim battered women's syndrome the state wouldn't have been able to administer psychological tests. But she did and they did and now she has to sit and listen to the extent of her derangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper