trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LIVE and I am back just in time. Had to skip the first five pages, ill go back and catch up later. In the meantime, thanks to all! And hello again!

Unfortunately the Attorney has to take their clients as they are...in this case he got a Bad Seed and hes trying to defend the undef-enable.
I realize that Nurmi had his hands tied to some degree. He may very well have tried to dissuade Jodi from the pedo stuff and she refused to budge. Jodi knows better, after all.

TY! I do not want to miss a second of this witness!She is incredible next to the def ones lol IT is hating her .....She is everything IT could never have been!

And what is going to be different is this Dr. will not cop an attitude when Wilmott crosses them. I think she will be firm but forthright as she has been on direct.

All of Juan's witness have been respectful to both sides.

I know the jury notices that.

IMO

This is like Christmas and Dr. D has all these packages I can't wait for her to open!

I never saw the court reporter light up like that when ALV was getting up on the stand!

Jodi can't sharpen her own pencil?? What the hell is going on with her today?

I have five pages bookmarked for going back to read posts since Sunday.

Here we go

0IBBK.gif

Right on time! My tall clock just chimed the half hour. 4:30 here in the "D".

Good point! I'm sure it kills her to have an attractive lady in court. Especially when the attractive lady is dragging her through the mud. I'm glad the focus is back where it should be, on Jodi NOT Travis!

WELL SAID!:clap:

Wilmott 10 mins within starting to question DM:

"Wouldn't you agree that 30 years is far more experience than what you have"?

COUNT ON IT!!!!!!

We are back . . . on time . . . . Dr. DeMarte takes the stand . . . she speaks to Mike the court reporter and smiles.

waiting for the jury

Wasn't that a beautiful smile! I think Mike's heart fluttered a bit!

JW just sharpened JA's pencil! Is she under her spell or what?!?!?!

:thud:
on time!!!
Amazing what happens with a cooperative witness.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean