trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home. I bet Jodi is seething about having someone prettier than her on the stand.

Another great thing about JD is that some of the things that Juan brought up on cross with RS/ALV, like sending her books or apologizing for reading her journals didn't seem like particularly salient points to me, or if they did I thought the defenses they gave seemed plausible. But seeing JD, a true professional with true professional standards of behavior, react to those things ads so much weight to the accusation of impropriety by RS and ALV.

Oh they were very salient indeed because unlike RS and ALV who were haughty and annoyed with JM's questioning of this, Dr. D. not only explained that it was wrong but, more importantly, explained WHY it was wrong (if one was to perform an unbiased evaluation) - which is what RS and ALV were SUPPOSED to do but, apparently, they never got the memo.

Ok, so I just got home. On the way I was able to listen to some of the HLN testimony. Thank God they are so far behind.

But what I did hear of this witness...WOW...

Clinical, precise, stick to the facts. The way and expert witness is supposed to be.

Feels like the good guys got a win with this witness!

I haven't heard all that went on this morning, just picking up here and review later. Any big 'news' besides JA has a personality disorder???

K

JW just sharpened JA's pencil for her. :floorlaugh:

This is what Juan and Dr. DeMarte are driving this afternoon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 7
Jodi back to looking very childish and is probably going to continue to ignore what's going on in court. :rolleyes:

Uhhh, did Jodi just have Wilmott sharpen a pencil for her??

I feel like someone like JA would be annoyed that they couldn't manipulate someone into believing them and DeMarte's testimony reflects that disbelief. lol. She paid much more attention to her own experts and she knew what they were going to be saying.

Someone - and I'm sorry I can't remember who - said it was a defense ploy. The defendant pays attention to her own witnesses, and then acts indifferent, or ignores, the opposition's witnesses. Supposedly to show the opposition's witnesses are not important. Sorry, JA - not working!!

You know, when someone is obviously ACTING like they are not paying attention when someone is talking about them, they are likely LISTENING to every word - don't know why I felt that important to say at this moment in time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap