trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing for that long in pencil....her hand has to be hurting right now!

Donovan looks completely heartbroken....

Good. Sorry, but Donovan ought to realize that JA is using her just like she has used everyone else......and in her previous "life" Ms. Arias would not have given her the time of day.

Mom Arias gets zero sympathy from me.....just like she has shown zero sympathy for the family of the man who was slaughtered by her daughter. Where are the giggles now, Mrs. Arias? :furious:

jodi's mother whispering to Donovan on the live cam.

are you kidding me?

I have seen her interview.

Side bars are taking longer. The DT must really be raising a stink about everything.

I just saw a food bag being passed to the mom. I thought no food in the courtroom?!?

They're scared she'll start screaming if they take the pacifier out of her mouth.

lol lol lol

At this sidebar it is mesmerizing to watch her write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write write

Someone else said it above, it's fascinating that she does not look up AT ALL. Literally, I haven't seen her look up once. How can she write and write for hours, nonstop???? This is insanity!!

She's simply writing "hate her" over and over and over.

i don't know why but this expert's testimony is making me feel sorry for jodi in a way.

i hate that.

It's made me wonder if anyone on the Jury feels that way. We just have to believe the horrific nature of the murder is all anyone needs to snap out of that!

She is and was old enough to know that she has a very serious problem, yet chose to do nothing about it.

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. Her choice to ignore her problem, one innocent man slaughtered because of it. She deserves nothing but contempt.

I agree.

Please refrain from calling JA "crazy".

She has BPD. She is not, nor does that mean she's crazy.

There may be members here who are BPD who are bravely dealing with the disorder and we should all be a little more sensitive.

Just MO.:seeya:

Does anyone have a working link? My AZcentral went POOF. So did my Wild.

I know it's silly and cheesy but I have to tell you how much I love all of you and WS as a whole. I have no one in real life who has my passion for this case (among others) and it's wonderful to be able to 'chat' with everyone about it!! :blowkiss:

I have no one either,its sucks huh..lol. I wish you were my neighbor!!!

The longer Jodi acts like this, in the face of all the amazing testimony, the stranger and stranger the behavior is (especially coupled with the adolescent hairdo)

It's very bizarre. She's gone inside of herself, I think. I can't hear you, you can't hear me - I can't see you, you can't see me.

Creepy and fascinating, especially in light of the testimony.

Looks like I am the only one that is not impressed with Dr. DeMarte. I don't think she should have brought up that JA converted quickly to the Mormon church because alot of converts join quickly. Some missionaries ask for a baptismal commitment even before they finish giving the investigator the lessons. So that is the one thing I won't judge JA on.

The only people I feel sorry for, are Travis Alexander and his family!!

JA is a monster, who can't be cured! If allowed out, or around other people, she will kill again.

The Justice Train is Coming, Travis. Your family will finally have, some much needed peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member