trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's anything wrong with feeling sorry for Jodi. She is disordered, and it's not like Jodi chose to be BPD. What's really sad is that there was no intervention for her before it got to this point.

I have some compassion for her also. Nevertheless, I think she should be found guilty of 1st degree murder and sentenced appropriately.

You're a better person than I am. I feel no compassion whatsoever. She's been an adult for a long while, has to have known she was not OK, and did nothing to help herself, ever. Nope. Her decisions, her choices, her responsibility, her consequences.

Like night and day compared to the so-called expert witnesses we had to listen to for over a week. What could be the reason for the Approach by the DTeam...a Journal entry they didn't select?

Mom Arias gets zero sympathy from me.....just like she has shown zero sympathy for the family of the man who was slaughtered by her daughter. Where are the giggles now, Mrs. Arias? :furious:

Yes, where were you when Jodi started showing signs of serious disturbance, oh that's right focussing on your two younger kids and letting her move in with a guy before she was even an adult.

Look, I get that Jodi was extremely difficult, but the parents checked out.

I cannot even imagine how much I have missed!

Can't wait to watch when it is up on you tube!

Bu I won't be missing what is going on now!!!

If somebody was on the witness stand saying things about me that I felt were completely bogus, I would not be doodling or drawing. I would be staring that person down and/or shaking my head in disdain/disbelief.

This behavior is so telling to the jurors.

I just got back... What did I miss of after lunch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does JA look like she is ready to burst into tears to anyone else?

It looks to me like she is in a rage and I think she's trying to avoid what DD is saying by dissociating herself by keeping busy.

obviously truth is not allowed on embellished grandiose character descriptions:)

it is as if a mirror of herself is speaking in regard to truth/good vs evil /lier

Since when has Sandra Arias been wearing the Blue Ribbon in tribute to Travis' death? Seems kinda odd, no?
From the little I heard during Flores interview with Mrs Arias, she seems a tad bit immature too I thought.

Awwww. Jodi just had her attorney sharpen her stubby pencil for her.

What a crazy act she is putting on for the cameras today. Poring over those papers like they are 'important' documents. Shuffling them like her life depends upon it. ANYTHING to avoid looking at the Doctor in the witness chair.
:Bennymonkey:

I would LOVE to know what the psychologist take would be on JA PHYSICALLY taking her glasses off so that she just cannot look at this witness.

That is just amazing how obvious this is. She puts them back on to see the jurors.

And the constant writing. Compare how her arm moves when she writes to how Jennifer W arm moves when she writes.

Anyone know how Ms. Demarte's name pronounced?

Demarteee
Damartay

Looks like I am the only one that is not impressed with Dr. DeMarte. I don't think she should have brought up that JA converted quickly to the Mormon church because alot of converts join quickly. Some missionaries ask for a baptismal commitment even before they finish giving the investigator the lessons. So that is the one thing I won't judge JA on.

If JA had wandered into the church on her own, I would agree with you. However, she wanted nothing to do with any church before she met Travis and her being a sudden convert was clearly done to "get" Travis. She's a phony.

Why in the h3ll can the defense go through all those e-mails and Prosecution can't?

I hope a lawyer can explain this to us. Seems so unfair.

Oooh, Arias didn't like that document being accepted.

Should be good :)

Frankly, her defense team is human and I believe they are beyond caring about her or what happens to her. They'll still do their job, but they're not going to play mommy to an adult who knows better.

It's not playing mommy, it's a lawyer who is in his or her element (the courtroom) who could certainly suggest to their client that it would benefit the client to appear engaged. JA might not listen but it's a lawyer giving professional advice, not parenting advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89