trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the truth - how refreshing!

This witness is in no way fat, but I believe I hear the proverbial fluffy woman singing! :great:

This is cr**. So a field day with TA's text and emails that make him look angry but not the killer

9 symptoms . . .

transient stress-related paranoid ideation. . ..

times of extreme stress we see high levels of paranoia. . . . not seen in this case.

I would also like to clarify . . .
JM - no there is no question to you . . .does it relate to Borderline Personality DO?
yes I would like to offer an example in criteria in #2

@ the bench

Since when has Sandra Arias been wearing the Blue Ribbon in tribute to Travis' death? Seems kinda odd, no?
From the little I heard during Flores interview with Mrs Arias, she seems a tad bit immature too I thought.

That's not for Travis....

It's hard to take time out from this testimony to even comment-all I can say is WOW!

oh come on
another approach
you were just up there for 10+ mins!

Are you kidding me!! All the trash emails about Travis but oh no not able JA's anger...WTF?????????????

the jury gets it... they hear all of this. Just recall their previous questions.

this PROFESSIONAL is answering their questions (spoken and unspoken; admissable and unadmissable)

:twocents:

Watching the part where Dr. DeMarte is describing BPD and how it applies to the Jodi.

Boyo! Jodi's mouth was held in a furious pose there for a bit, and her best friend Jenny can't stop smirking at JD's descriptions.

I'm confused... why is it so quiet? What's going on? I had stepped away for a few.

It's interesting that Jodi does truly sound like she meets the criteria for BPD, but is able to hold it together like a champ in court. But I gues she does fidget and do various things that people who are paying close attention see.

Since when has Sandra Arias been wearing the Blue Ribbon in tribute to Travis' death? Seems kinda odd, no?
From the little I heard during Flores interview with Mrs Arias, she seems a tad bit immature too I thought.

I believe it's a "domestic violence" ribbon. At least that was mentioned a few times and I find that far more plausible than the woman showing any empathy or respect for Travis or his family.

I think it would be great if one of the juror questions was: "Could you give us an example of symptom number 2 to clarify?"

My mom has BPD, and trust me, she's a handful. She has moods that change like the flip of a switch. She also has an unhealthy obsession with me and calls me sometimes 15 times a day. Also, characteristic of this disorder, she believes everyone is crazy but her. She will NOT accept the fact that she has a problem. In her eyes, she's the only sane person in an insane world. I tend not to blame JA's parents TOO much, since I know how resistant to therapy my own mom is/was.

Please refrain from calling JA "crazy".

She has BPD. She is not, nor does that mean she's crazy.

There may be members here who are BPD who are bravely dealing with the disorder and we should all be a little more sensitive.

Just MO.:seeya:
I'm more than content to keep calling her a psychopath! ;) I really think she is and there's been very recent research into a BPD/psychopath co-morbidity that would still fit my hypothesis. (2012)

In reality, I have an extreme bias to personality disorder after living with an afflicted abuser. However, I see BPD as totally different, much less nefarious, and wholly more treatable than ASPD or NPD. My heart goes out to all those who have or love someone BPD. I've found the following site to be an awesome resource for myself and often recommend it to others living with PD in one form or another:

http://www.outofthefog.net/index.html

I think Jodi's just tuning out because she doesn't want to hear this testimony,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads