trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I am the only one that is not impressed with Dr. DeMarte. I don't think she should have brought up that JA converted quickly to the Mormon church because alot of converts join quickly. Some missionaries ask for a baptismal commitment even before they finish giving the investigator the lessons. So that is the one thing I won't judge JA on.

for real? Jodi did not join the mormon church out of any religious views, it was so Travis would like her. Of course she did it quickly.

I think it was an excellent example of how she shape-shifts.

JA just looked up and at Dr D after this little 'win' in the objection. More whispering between JA and JW.

Glad some of the boys in our forum get to have a crush now!!!! Lol....we shall call you the DeMartens :)

Call us whatever you like...you know you can get away with it...:blushing:

I wouldn't put it past the Defense to do a Juan on Demarte and go with the yes or no questions.

This girl is serious about her work and I can sense just a tad bit of (not so much that it effects her honestly or work in this case) disgust. She has Jodi's number, she knows what Jodi did and she as a professional wants to do her best not to allow the junk experts from before take away the punishment Jodi deserves.

Very professional, not afraid of a thing, smart, smart woman. Travis was lucky enough to have Flores and then Martinez on his side, now he has this wonderful woman. Justice will be served up and no amount of appeals are going to remove it.

The BPD diagnosis explains why Travis - along with most people with whom she came in contact - walked on eggshells when Jodi was around. They never knew how she would behave or how she would react to anything that they said or did.

There are 9 criteria for BPD in the DSM-IV, candidate must display 5 or more of the 9.

We landed at 7/9 and exceeded the 5/9 minimum for BPD.

the jury gets it... they hear all of this. Just recall their previous questions.

this PROFESSIONAL is answering their questions (spoken and unspoken; admissable and unadmissable)

:twocents:

OMG when I saw you respond to my post I thought you were putting me on TO! LOL :jail:

How come I get NOTHING on Azcentral, wild and CNN???? HELP!!!!

Lately with AZCentral, I have to refresh a few times to get the trial. There will be ads or regular news on there but if I refresh once or twice, the trial comes on. Not sure what that's all about.

JA's hand movements seem quite repetitive to me at the moment. It's almost like she's writing the same words or something over and over again.
My thoughts exactly. If she had a typewriter, we'd see the lines from The Shining typed over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee