trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the jury will never hear this, but remember when Nurmi filed to leave the case? JA had a response typical of a person with BPD: she got depressed, anxious, and suicidal due to the threat of abandonment.

I hope Jodi realizes that she is just proving the Dr's view of HER having strange and immature behavior: to me, the way Jodi refuses to react to anything is like a child holding her hands over her ears and going "lalalalalaYOUCANTMAKEMELISTENINGLALALALALALA"

I kinda wonder if that may be the intent of the defense today - make her seem immature, younger (grade-school hairdo), out of touch, vulnerable, looking like she's coloring on pages like a child. Maybe an attempt to garner a little sympathy for this poor psychologically troubled child-woman?

Even a couple of posters here have admitted to feeling a (very fleeting) pang of sympathy for her. Maybe the defense will try to use the diagnosis to their advantage in exploiting juror emotions (penalty phase) rather than fight against it (guilt phase is foregone conclusion, IMO).

Are you kidding me!! All the trash emails about Travis but oh no not able JA's anger...WTF?????????????

My boyfriend is working outdoors...he came in and asked me about this witness... I was blathering on about how wonderful she is...he looked at me as he was walking out the door, smirked and said...." girl crush, huh?"

Next time he is going on about a baseball player (or whatever he fancies), just say;

"Bromance, ey?":floorlaugh:

I love how JA is "sooooo busy,gosh Im sooo busy writing writing writing" and then when the silence goes on too long she has to look up and see why they've stopped talking about her.

I am looooving this day!!! I bet T-Dogg is smiling down on his family today!

It's very amusing how Jodi pretends to write a novel as Dr. D is on the stand. As if she hasn't a care in the world. And as if the jury can't see through it?? Silly goose.

But doesn't she look just precious today? Little girl hairdo, little girl clothes, white top, wholesome makeup. She looks like an obedient schoolgirl, or perhaps someone about to go to church. The on-and-off glasses show that she is non-threatening and intelligent. How could anyone POSSIBLY think someone who looks like that could be capable of viciously stabbing a grown man over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, slitting his throat, severing both his carotid artery AND jugular vein and then plugging him in the head with a bullet? The only thing that's missing from her costume is a bible or the Book of Mormon prominently displayed or being caressed by her.

I think that today was NOT a good day for JA to go with the 'partial ponytial scrunchy' look due to her exhibitions of immaturity!

I think I figured out what she's writing:

All work and no play make Jodi a dull girl
All work and no play make Jodi a dull girl...

No email? C'mon!!!

ETA yep, there it is!!

JM is so good. There is no question. I bet the expert is smiling inside!

Since when has Sandra Arias been wearing the Blue Ribbon in tribute to Travis' death? Seems kinda odd, no?
From the little I heard during Flores interview with Mrs Arias, she seems a tad bit immature too I thought.

I believe it's a ribbon for Domestic Violence - those ribbons are blue/purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member