trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else said it above, it's fascinating that she does not look up AT ALL. Literally, I haven't seen her look up once. How can she write and write for hours, nonstop???? This is insanity!!

just like she didn't look at juan at the end of her cross

hmmmm..

pattern?

I know it's silly and cheesy but I have to tell you how much I love all of you and WS as a whole. I have no one in real life who has my passion for this case (among others) and it's wonderful to be able to 'chat' with everyone about it!! :blowkiss:

We love you too Hopeful One! :hug:

Interesting note . . . JA's Mom is sitting next to Donovan . .. I have not seen JA's aunt in a very long time.

She disappeared and has not returned - wonder if this is due to having to get back to her life in (Calif? I presume) . . .or related to something else.

This has probably been talked about ad nauseum . ..

She can doodle ALL she wants. But IMO, she's making da@n sure that THIS Jury will convict her.

I think she is making grammatical corrections to War and Peace to keep her busy

I have faith in you, Sherry. Don't be bullied by the defense and their lame objections. Admit the exhibit!

Veritas Vita

Of course not. Some of the kindest, sweetest people I've seen happen to struggle with BPD or some such illness.

JA is totally different. She is just plain evil.

I suspect that Dr. DM is going to address the other 2 PD's in the context of Borderline Personality Disorder, because if traits are present from other PD's it is necessary to explore these traits as they impact the Dx.

GOOD CALL those of you who saw BPD. BTW for of those that are strongly repulsed by JA, it is very common for MH providers to describe clients who present with BPD in terms of eliciting statements such as that person
"made the hair stand up on the back of their neck" or things along this line.

Yup. My mother is BPD. It's not fun to grow up with that kind of instability. It's like there's 3 mothers there & you never know which one she'll be. Will she react in tyrannical rage or with a laugh and a hug? etc. Jodi is exactly like this. They creep you out b/c you can tell nobody's at home. At least with my mother.

ETA: I'm NOT painting all BPD's with the same brush--my mother has problems beyond her personality disorder. Some people learn to cope, and some just act however they want--even abusive--without a care.

JA is exhibiting a perfect example of her personality...she is acting frantic...and obsessed and can't think straight about anything right now. Just like she probably behaved when she got it in her head to murder poor Travis.

Judge... just tell JW to grow a pair and get on with the trial!!!

I'm a little behind on reading these posts. ((((thank you))) all for your kind thoughts and prayers...you are ALL amazing. Enough about me...I can't even imagine what Travis' family is going through...

i don't know why but this expert's testimony is making me feel sorry for jodi in a way.

i hate that.

I feel sorry for others who may have this disorder, but I can't bring myself to feel sorry for her. After everything that has been said about Travis over the last couple months -- abuse, pedophilia, etc. -- knowing there is zero evidence of it, knowing that she said if the State didn't take her plea deal of 2nd degree murder she would drag him through the mud and knowing that Travis' family have had to sit in the courtroom every day and listen to this BS.... I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for her, in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member