trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not even going to try and keep up with you peeps....I can not tear my eyes away from Dr. D.

This is fabulous testimony regarding PTSD.

Excellent.

K

This witness is awesome. She makes Samuels and Laviolette look like bumbling dinosaurs. After the defence witnesses bias she is professional and concise. This is what we have been waiting for!

guess she figured out the stare down wasn't gonna work so now she's back at attempting to write her masterpiece. :rocker:

:floorlaugh:
fran

What is in the email PLEASE. I can't listen or watch at work.

I'll find it and get an image or transcribe it for you!!

it was good. Jodi describes how she breaks windows, kicks down doors, kicks holes in walls.

But tries to not do that, and tries to be Christ like (OMG do not bring him into this) yikes

Did the DT really think they could fake their way to freedom? This is so over, unless the jury feel sorry for her because she has BPD.

Wow. Email with Jodi describing angry outbursts she's had -- kicking holes in walls, kicking in doors, etc.

Jodi knew she had a problem and did not seek help that she needed.

WOW!!!!!!!!

Shocking and so very sad. Why the hell didn't Jodi get the help she so desperately needed?

And please don't interpret what I said above as sympathy. It's just a damn shame that Jodi didn't even attempt to get help and stop herself from her traveling down this destructive path.

well you cant claim that JM plays favorites when it comes to witnesses... he shut her down when she wanted to elaborate and he said No, I did not ask a question... then he asked if it had anything to do with her diagnosis and she said she wanted to explain symptom #2... She looked a bit shocked.

You can't say Martinez is bias.

I'll find it and get an image or transcribe it for you!!

it was good. Jodi describes how she breaks windows, kicks down doors, kicks holes in walls.

But tries to not do that, and tries to be Christ like (OMG do not bring him into this) yikes

Someone posted screen shots of it so I'm good now. But THANKS for offering!

looks like JA has changed her mind and is now in a stare down of the witness.

She's not going to win. The word is out.:facepalm:

Just sayin'
fran

Do you think someone is reading here and telling the Defense lawyers to coach her to change her behavior?

It just seems so odd that directly after so many comments about her behavior, voila, it changes.

But she is back to the lalalalalalaland again, so maybe not. :)

Kicked in grandpas door to look like someone stole h|the 25 caliber gun

Did the DT really think they could fake their way to freedom? This is so over, unless the jury feel sorry for her because she has BPD.

I think they might be going for that with today's strange actions by JA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member