DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Many jurors taking notes as DeMarte continues with her testimony. #JodiArias

Not sure if this is true for anyone else but I just noticed my feeds tend to go down at :30 past the hour at on each hour.

i know I am late to the party. I just got home from work. Can someone tell me where that writing from JA came from? The one about her temper.
TIA.

arias ignoring the testimony will only hurt her: body language is READABLE

Dr. Demarte is just amazing. She is everything the DT experts were not.

Professional, clear in her answers, articulate, unflappable. Can't wait to see what the DT does with her. IMO she will remain unflappable. DT will be all up at her, snide and snarky when they are unable to elicit the responses they want.

This will not be lost on the jury.

cant believe how good this is and we are only on day one.

can only be a sign of things to come

The DT will probably attempt to instruct Jodi to act like she has some of the symptoms of BPD before court tomorrow. Good luck with that! Jodi will refuse because she already told the court that she does not have any mental health issues.

Nurmi seems to be really interested. It seems as if he is actually appreciating the truth, even though it's not good for his client.

i know I am late to the party. I just got home from work. Can someone tell me where that writing from JA came from? The one about her temper.
TIA.

Email, Feb 14, 2007 to TA

Im really excited about her discussing FOGnesia, that will be good. She is awesome.

Its obvious JA does have major issues, one thing that has bothered me very very much is when she kicked her dog and it never came back. I am suspicious of that story. She would have had to hurt the dog very bad to scare it enough not to come back. Or she did worse to the poor dog. I would never trust anyone that would hurt an animal or a child.

The BPD criteria

Attachments

• bpd9.jpg
    bpd9.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 42
  • bpd.jpg
    bpd.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 28
I feel like I have been wandering in an intellectual desert the past weeks. The water in my canteen represents Juan and his cross examinations. With these two now I sense I have reached a shimmering oasis!

WOW!!!!!!!!

Shocking and so very sad. Why the hell didn't Jodi get the help she so desperately needed?

And please don't interpret what I said above as sympathy. It's just a damn shame that Jodi didn't even attempt to get help and stop herself from her traveling down this destructive path.

No sympathy here as well, but there must have been some people close to her that were aware of her behavior and witnessed same, it is ashame that there wasn't some intervention. It takes a village.

Which note from the atty was she going to talk about? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley