trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she slept badly on her hard mattress and lumpy pillow.

It is a fake migraine coming on... She will try to manipulate this testimony and stall IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

And liars gaslight. JA and ALV have major gaslighting issues. Total manipulation.

Exactly. That's why we are all so happy today. Because now we can see what true communication looks like, and we no longer feel crazy.

ALV and Samuels were crazymakers, acting like others are not smart enough to realize they are not getting answers to the questions they are being asked. ALV much worse than Samuels though. I think ALV is a master at it.

The tremendous sigh of relief sent up by websleuths today because we all felt SANE again.

This witness brings back my faith in expert witnesses. She answers the questions asked in a concise manner. She is a true professional and it shows. The defense should have found some experts that would testify in the same manner. Oh thats right they could only get the 2 they found to testify on Jodi's behalf. No true professional would touch their case.

IT's interesting how the DT found Dr Samuels, an older to middle aged man, not what most would describe as "attractive" in appearance, (not a personal criticism) and he's old enough to be a parent to Jodi.
Then ALV who, again, is old enough to be Jodi's parent, and although female, she's a lesbian so she ALSO has a risk of being sexually attracted to Jodi, like Dr. Samuels.
LOVE LOVE LOVE how Juan chose Dr. DeMarte. He is SO smart. She's qualified, articulate, professional ~ and she's young and pretty. She was the PERFECT Dr. to take on Jodi - absolutely brilliant choice.

I didn't have the time to keep up vith the last post--I had to vork (honestly!). But vhat is <modsnip> doing, copying out the Bible?

Oh, I just got it. She is copying the bible. Like a medieval monk.

She is also honest and well educated. She cares to be accurate and unbiased.

I wonder if ALV is watching her testimony? Can she?

She can and I heard she was. That's gotta' sting!!!

In fact, I heard she was actually in the courtroom but I never saw a photo or video of her.

This DEmarte shows that while Ms. Laviolette is great in lecturing about domestic violence and conducting group therapy, she has no business evaluating anyone. Her business itself renders her supremely biased and she lacks the training or education to be able to conduct a valid assessment.

So we have a marriage and family counselor who lectures about domestic violence, counsels abusers and appears very, defensively biased against men, or towards viewing women as victims, and a Dr. who conducted shoddy, suspect testing, gifted books to his test subject, and was befuddled, defensive and disorganized, unable to provide raw data to back up his opinion, versus a collected, organized Ph.D., who can immediately provide the raw data to back up her opinion, whose training and education support her ability to evaluate the subject and whose testing protocols are clearly objective, and appropriate.

I wonder who wins?

Go figure.
Of ALL days to loose power and internet today.. RRRRRR!!!
Just got it back..

Is this gal of the Juan caliber or what?
Just what little I've seen..
REEEEFRESHING!

I would add Histrionic to my list of personality disorders but not so sure about Antisocial. It seems she is more borderline than ASPD, because her relationships were intense, dependent and self-destructive. Antisocials tend to have detached relationships. Can any of our resident psychologists confirm or deny?

What a refreshing wonderful expert witness today. I love Dr. DM. Now time to speed clean house, feed squirrel, cats, dog and laundry during lunch break! :seeya:

All snark aside, I think the DT must have advised JA to look down the whole time, knowing that if she looked up the jurors would see a mask of rage and hatred that persisted for hours.

Yes, but it would be Dr. DeMarte's fault!

IT's interesting how the DT found Dr Samuels, an older to middle aged man, not what most would describe as "attractive" in appearance, (not a personal criticism) and he's old enough to be a parent to Jodi.
Then ALV who, again, is old enough to be Jodi's parent, and although female, she's a lesbian so she ALSO has a risk of being sexually attracted to Jodi, like Dr. Samuels.
LOVE LOVE LOVE how Juan chose Dr. DeMarte. He is SO smart. She's qualified, articulate, professional ~ and she's young and pretty. She was the PERFECT Dr. to take on Jodi - absolutely brilliant choice.

I think the defense grabbed what they could. And it shows. There wasn't much choice there.

since this killer's trial is lasting beyond projected days that were first mentioned.
And may I say:
To the sibs of Travis....
Hope you all know that millions of the public support you..and know Travis is not the person this killer is making him out to be..
Hang in there...
Justice for Travis is coming...:)
If this were my situation[ yours]
I would want Juan to handle my case as well..
He is doing all he can to get justice for your brother.
We are all praying for all of you too:please:

Can Dr. DeMarte approach ALV and tell her "It's nothing personal"?

I posted this late in the last thread: Can this witness give her opinion on whether someone can be sexually attracted to young boys AND young girls AND adult women? Because I would really like to see that addressed.

Would we need a different witness or different type of witness?

I cannot stand the way she talks out of/through the back of her throat. It's something so many people (mostly younger people) do now days. It drives me nuts!!! ARGH!

Well, I'm from Michigan and people from Michigan are known to sound "nasally" is that what your hearing?

Slightly O/T...Now that we're on lunch break...quick question. Does anyone know how to have two tabs open on an ipad and move back and forth from watching the trial and web sleuths? Every time I switch it stops the live feed?

Any help is greatly appreciated...it's driving me batty!! Thnx! :)

if you find out, let me know too.

I don't use ipad, but remembered reading about multitasking gestures when trying to find out how to do something on my iphone. Does this help?

http://www.cultofmac.com/199875/swi...-using-four-or-five-finger-gestures-ios-tips/

http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad_Guide/ss/How-to-Use-Multitasking-Gestures-On-Your-iPad_2.htm

:floorlaugh: 119 on Wechsler -----------> that will have me smiling all day, given the context of her comment. :floorlaugh:

Einstein never took IQ test - but here is a page that estimates the IQ of several famous people including him at 160. http://www.cse.emory.edu/sciencenet/mismeasure/genius/research04.html

To have an intelligent, respectful expert witness who when asked a yes or no question, answers with a yes or a no, period. :great:

With that ALV character JM would ask her the time and she'd tell him how to build a clock. :banghead:

GO JUAN:rocker:

GODSPEED TO JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads