trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Juan to ask Dr. D if she brought any elementary school friends to court with her :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It seemed she is just about to testify that she has found Jodi to be a Sociopath, a brilliant mind with no conscience to guide it. She clearly did not find any PTSD, whatsoever, only manipulation and lies and false allegations....the things all murderers do to try to avoid being found guilty.

I'm so happy for the family right about now, and all of lifelong friends of Travis watching this trial from home who are likely high fiving and thanking Jesus for TRUTH , FINALLY!!!!:rocker::rocker:

This is what I pray for. That coupled with Travis's text calling her such will bring this all full-circle. It will be vindication for Travis Alexander, the REAL victim here.

Okay JA, there is one last hope. Fill in the missing pieces. You need to finish just a few more pages of your 'fake' journal. Have someone re-write your thoughts onto the blank torn out pages. Well, that's if you saved them!

Another great thing about JD is that some of the things that Juan brought up on cross with RS/ALV, like sending her books or apologizing for reading her journals didn't seem like particularly salient points to me, or if they did I thought the defenses they gave seemed plausible. But seeing JD, a true professional with true professional standards of behavior, react to those things ads so much weight to the accusation of impropriety by RS and ALV.

It sounds like another doctor who evaluated her. I wonder why they decided not to call her or did the expert change her mind when she learned JA had based her answers on lies?

Good question. My bet is that she didn't want to be tainted by this trial and ran for the hills.

Same problem here. Since my IQ is probably somewhere between those of a walnut and a coral, I'm resorting to reading WS on my iPhone and watching live stream on iPad. :groucho:

I think you mean salmon.

The ONLY good thing about HLN is they're so far behind the live feed we're still watching while everyone else is lunching. Twiddle Dee

Oh a little Trivia. The cost of the MMPI is very expensive. I don't know what it is now. To give you base of reference to the cost. In 1997, the cost to administer the MMPI was $400.00. So I can imagine how much it cost now.

It has to be judicially given to clients based on budgets!!!!

Been there Done that.

I don't want to harp on this but does anyone know if ALV is actually in the courtroom?

JMO ... but I don't think so ... I bet she got the hello out of there as fast as she could !

MOO !

:moo:

Oh a little Trivia. The cost of the MMPI is very expensive. I don't know what it is now. To give you base of reference to the cost. In 1997, the cost to administer the MMPI was $400.00. So I can imagine how much it cost now.

It has to be judicially given to clients based on budgets!!!!

Been there Done that.

Well that explains why I can't find a way to take it free online!

Ok still at doctors so I can't play along. But can someone please post a link to this mornings session so I can watch it when I get out of the doctors? It would be much appreciated!!

IT's interesting how the DT found Dr Samuels, an older to middle aged man, not what most would describe as "attractive" in appearance, (not a personal criticism) and he's old enough to be a parent to Jodi.
Then ALV who, again, is old enough to be Jodi's parent, and although female, she's a lesbian so she ALSO has a risk of being sexually attracted to Jodi, like Dr. Samuels.
LOVE LOVE LOVE how Juan chose Dr. DeMarte. He is SO smart. She's qualified, articulate, professional ~ and she's young and pretty. She was the PERFECT Dr. to take on Jodi - absolutely brilliant choice.

Dr. DeMarte will also show how professional she is by answering the DTs questions in an adult, professional manner instead of a 2 yr old throw out tantrums and insults.

Awesome rebuttal, sanity being restored in the court room where TRAVIS WILL GET JUSTICE!

And Deadliest Catch tonight (Sig Hansen is MINE)

DH on a business trip for the week.

All I need is some healing for those in Beantown & my day will be awesome.

@Steely Dan - try some chamomile tea

What does Rebuttal mean are we getting close to the end of the trail.

It means Juan is putting on witnesses to refute the Defense Case and yes we are almost at the end of guilt phase.Then if she is found guilty of 1st murder,we move to the penalty phase

As someone with admittedly no experience or reference in studying psychology, I am just in awe od Dr. De. Jodi has violent outbursts but blames others. Spot on. Can't wait to hear the rest. Enjoying her testimony so far.

Alyce and Dr Samuels are two highly paid enablers.

I wonder if ALV really stayed in the courtroom today instead of going home. Maybe she's going to have dinner with JW & Nurmi tonight to help them come up with more BS for a cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member