trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he only did it because she is so knowledgeable that she tends to go fast. He wanted to slow her down to make sure the jury heard each point contradicted. If he needed it typed, I am sure he would have done it. JMO

People, in general, retain more of what is spoken if it is also written, whether in outline form or verbatim.

Okay, someone tell JM and DeMarte to wait til the feed comes back up or they'll just have to re-do what we miss during the outage.

This not HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why couldn't this have happened when the defense was presenting its case? Why now?!

I wish there was ONE camera focused entirely on her. Fascinating. She is a strange one.

I agree! Fascinatingly strange!

Loving her passive aggressive self today :)
She's just funny in this regard. Kinda like little kids who believe that if they don't look at you, you don't see them. :facepalm:

All the recent witnesses left me feeling exasperated & totally wrung out at the end of the day. Dr. DeMarte's testimony is refreshing ~ direct, simple, believable answers.

And surely the jury notices how Juan's voice & manner softened with a witness not hell-bent on twisting the truth.

Lost feed on WAT too.

Have noticed that JSS is smiling again when court is called back into session.

Tipping her hat to the jurors?

azcentral and abc15 are dark - must be the courthouse.

aaarrrrrggggggggggggggg

WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial1m
Dissociative amnesia is something that builds up over time and not something that just develops over night and occurs for 4 hours

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Dissociative amnesia is something that builds up over time and not something that just develops over night and occurs for 4 hours #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29