Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feed fail. Anyone else?

Yeah ...
Froze up and I thought it was just another long side bar.
Then I noticed the frozen image if Mike and Dr DeMarte - neither had blinked for the longest time. lol

Did they cut the cameras because Jodi tried attacking the witness? :waitasec:

Im about 20min behind everyone as I had to step out and had the live feed on PAUSE. im catching up.

but it just dawned on me....Dr. DeMarte resembles Amy of Evanescence (a compliment). Her mouth shape and how it moves, the way she smiles and her face.

Ok, back to catching up. Wish yall typed as slow as ALV talked.

Why oh why can't the feed go down when the DT is up there :furious:. I waited all day at work for this!

Video has returned.

Wow what a difference in Jodi's side of the Gallery from all these days past.

Instead of being chatty, laughing, tattling Donovan is sitting in the front literally eating her hands. During side bar she doesn't chat anymore. It's very quiet. Of course I am not speaking about the spectators but people we know are there for the Jodi camp.

Juan's side of the Gallery look more relaxed. Like they are not having to FIGHT to not cry, make a face that can be construded.

I really enjoy this part of the trial becuase I actually get to learn something about the topic at hand becuase I feel I can trust the expert and we don't have to deal with the embarrassing and sometimes enraging conduct from one side of the gallery.

It's like someone opened up a window and let some fresh air in.

Donovan chewing her hands off was not something I expected. It a huge flashing sign that the fog has lifted and the Jury are getting it....and she knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018