trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hippocampus

like a hallway, sorts memory and "codes" - files short term and long term memory

Cortisol impacts hippocampus, cause disorganization

you would expect to see continued memory affected. Ms. Arias had impeccable memory veyr detailed dates etc except for that several hours time period.

sorry o/t

WASHINGTON: DEVELOPING - LETTER ADDRESSED TO A U.S. SENATE OFFICE INTERCEPTED AT U.S. CAPITAL, TESTS POSITIVE FOR RICIN POISON.

Dr. DeMarte: Jodi's memory was impeccable! She remembered everything with great detail!

Continued memory impairment .. she has no issue .... lying. Here comes the abusive relationships :)

Now she will debunk the abuse. So much accomplished today, so efficiently. What a relief.

JA's memory impeccable! The fog horns, they sound farther away, don't they?

Whoo hoo!! She worked in a University research lab → specialized in DV!!!!

I just logged in and am able to watch some testimony. This expert is a breath of fresh air!

I love how the expert is not afraid to hold back her, let's just say, "amazement" at some of this behavior (I'm being careful with my wording)! She's very professional, but is also genuine, and is great to watch - someone who is clearly not doing their best to overlook the obvious. :rocker:

hippocampus

like a hallway, sorts memory and "codes" - files short term and long term memory

Cortisol impacts hippocampus, cause disorganization

you would expect to see continued memory affected. Ms. Arias had impeccable memory veyr detailed dates etc except for that several hours time period.

The movie "50 First Dates"

sorry o/t

WASHINGTON: DEVELOPING - LETTER ADDRESSED TO A U.S. SENATE OFFICE INTERCEPTED AT U.S. CAPITAL, TESTS POSITIVE FOR RICIN POISON.

Oh my heavens... thank you for letting us know!

She was Alyce's supervisor for awhile too.

What she said this morning was she would be in a position to supervise someone like ALV - meaning she ranks above her. She didn't actually supervise her, it was just an example of her credentials. Sorry - had to clear that up.

People, in general, retain more of what is spoken if it is also written, whether in outline form or verbatim.

Yes, I totally agree. Stopping and writing it down word for word makes the juror think about it as it is written word by word. For me, this is how I learn. You know how a teacher used to make a student write something 100 times to remember it?

"Impeccable" memory. Boy, she has JA's NUMBER!

If Chris and or Sky Hughes are coming to give rebuttal testimony, I wish all of Travis' friends would come and fill up the State's side of the courtroom to show the jury....all those things ALV told you about what Travis' own friends said..... bad things about him to Jodi in emails, etc.....that is not representative of us and how we loved, trusted and respected our buddy. I think the Hughes will be coming to explain that at first, VERY early on, they thought Jodi may be a nice girl, but they came to see the truth about her, to the point that they literally told her she is not welcome in their home and warned Travis she was unstable, etc. So the emails from the friends of Travis that ALV relied on, over and over and over are way out of context and do not represent what his friends thought of him.

So many of Travis' friends have been interviewed on Dr. Drew and I have never seen grown men go on and on about how much they loved their friend, as these really nice, upstanding folks did about Travis. I don't care if they cannot wear the blue ribbons, I just wish they could be there now duing the trial, even if it is just for one day and not wait until the day of the verdict.

Hey everyone -

I haven't had a TV since 1997 (I had to google Nancy Grace during the CA trial to find out who NG was). So anyhow - could some of you please, please later report on what the THs are saying about our beloved Dr. D and her testimony here today? (You can always pm me if it clogs up the normal thread too much.)

Thanks.

wow, that is amazing. Good for you. Some of my friends are tv-less but I havent taken the leap yet... heck I still eat meat. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic