trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this memory gap stuff, Jodi must have stolen the ideas from movies.
The seeing the drop of blood and knowing she killed him, LOL, is totally stolen from a cheesy flashback scene.

She thinks movies reflect real life= immature mindset, again.

What she said this morning was she would be in a position to supervise someone like ALV - meaning she ranks above her. She didn't actually supervise her, it was just an example of her credentials. Sorry - had to clear that up.

I seem to recall her saying she did supervise her. She knew who she was. I'll have to check.

2003, DeMarte began working with people in abusive relationships. A primary line of research at her uni was a lab specifically for domestic violence. 18 months she interviewed and evaluated women about their relationships and its impact. Since then, she's worked with intimate partner violence in every clinical setting. States it isn't uncommon to see DV but can't give specific numbers. Has seen both victims, abusers - both court-ordered, and not.

going into Dr. D's DV experience.

dedicated lab in Michigan bout a year and a half

All of my clinical settings I worked in: seeing patients evaluating and therapy 2004 outpatient clinic

testing
conducting interviews

2004 to 2008

number of people seen involved in DV issues - several - more than 3 people

Day to day basis - weekly patients with perps or victims of DV

Patients came to her attention for DV issues or other problems and the DV issues came up in dealing with the other issues..

Also dealt with perps mandated to go to therapy.

Objection - foundation

Geez. OT, but letter sent to senate office tested positive for ricin. :eek:

Despite her youth, Dr. DeMarte has a wealth of experience to offer in this rebuttal.

I just thought everyone shows "respect" to the jury for their civil duty!

I understand she is the highest authority there. I always thought it was a "respect thing", thats all.

Please don't 'dislike' me - i thought wrongly - i just learned this it is something to the preference of the judge

Peace?

Notice how quickly she was able to pull her CV from her file. She's organized.

Dr. D also worked at a prison conducting group therapy with DV perps (assaults) and sexual crimes in Michigan

also o/t

GEORGIA: BREAKING NEWS U/D - MAN INJURED BY EXPLODING PACKAGE AT A THRIFT SHOP ON MEMORIAL DRIVE IN ATLANTA. FBI AND ATF ON SCENE.

What she said this morning was she would be in a position to supervise someone like ALV - meaning she ranks above her. She didn't actually supervise her, it was just an example of her credentials. Sorry - had to clear that up.

Right, and thank God. If she had supervised ALV the jury would be thinking, "What is wrong with your training methods that you turned out a therapist like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suns12035