trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel JUSTIFIED... been saying BPD long time.. but then kinda veered away from it but makes complete sense...

immature bet JA is seething on that comment!

I like this Dr. She speaks in a clinical way, is very professional which makes her likeable and seemingly more reliable.

If DD stays on the stand long enough, I think JA will react in a way we're gonna notice....not sure if I want to see that or not LOLOLOL

floating profile on those with borderline personality.

Immaturity present in defendant. ie smiling in booking photo. Described happy as he!! when in jail and by those visiting her.

diagnosis in this case after all testing: borderline personality disorder.

:eek:
fran

Yes, the DT is going to try to "JUAN" this witness. But it will not work. I am still shocked that the Judge told her to listen to the question and answer only the question, really? After the last 2 witnesses we had are you kidding Judge? She did answer the question AND Jodi did lie when she said her PTSD was caused by a stranger.:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I also was in shock. Could it be that her admonishment is related to the appellate process? I'm not an attorney but I have certainly noted her rulings have mostly benefited the DT. I don't have any negative feelings toward the judge, but I do find myself questioning some of her rulings/admonishments (or lack thereof regarding the DT).

This witness IMO is outstanding. Thank you Lord! BPD I knew it!!!!!!

Oopsies, respectively BBM for the original poster and my post is IMO.

Diagnosis: BPD, including immaturity, manipulation.

I would add Histrionic to my list of personality disorders but not so sure about Antisocial. It seems she is more borderline than ASPD, because her relationships were intense, dependent and self-destructive. Antisocials tend to have detached relationships. Can any of our resident psychologists confirm or deny?

I'll collect my winnings now, please. :)

Jk...I'd like to hear more about this "floating" diagnosis.

hear that, jodi?

you're CRAZY!!!!

ooooooo, she must be so pissed right now.

:great:

Hey, you guys who guessed borderline personality disorder really called it!!!!

How embarrassing to be called an immature teenager.

Oh how cute. She included Mike as she was giving her explanation about using the DSM

Immature would describe JA's tweets as well. She acts like she's in high school.

I hope her mother has her earplugs out today, because JA is certainly not hearing any of this. She's seething.

cross here (by defense) will be.. PATHETIC.. imhoo be prepared for deeper hole digging imhoo

JA is actually acting like a sullen teenager right now, ignoring the mean lady because she's talking about something she's not interested in

Interesting how JA won't even look at Ms. DeMarte. JA has been furiously writing all day..she must be working on her manifesto.

Ok, a little O/T, but I want this witness to analyze me. She can definitely tell me what's wrong in my head. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper