trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Textbook.

And Dr. D is the perfect messenger to communicate this information to the jury.

Now this testimony lines up with the evidence. So Ironic

"There was a sense of immaturity.. for example in her booking photo, it was more like a high school photo than a booking photo."

Aside from Jodi's age there is hardly any difference in the Superman photo and the booking photo. Her head is cocked the same and it's the same smile!

If the State hadn't already won this case in the juror's minds - this one witness almost guarantees a conviction.

MOO

found the characteristic of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships

have tendency to split people. Either devalue and despise or deify people. No grey all black and white with two types of people.

JA strong tendency from bf to bf one after another. Very strong tendency to idealize men she was with.

There are 9 criteria for BPD in the DSM-IV, candidate must display 5 or more of the 9. We are 2/2 so far.

Even Wilmott is intrigued, she'd have to be thinking OMG yes!

we ALL get a pat on the back here.

we knew, even though her "expert witnesses" say she wasn't, she freaking LOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is crazy! I just hope she snaps, and jumps on the table or something, and then ends with a wicked loud ZZZZZZZAP!! We deserve it after the last couple a weeks.

Her behavior is for some reason infuriating me! She should be happy I'm not on the jury.

My ex-abuser was total BPD. I knew it.
I swear if JA was a man, she would have been him--im really happy to be alive....

I'm so sorry Travis.

And what is going to be different is this Dr. will not cop an attitude when Wilmott crosses them. I think she will be firm but forthright as she has been on direct.

All of Juan's witness have been respectful to both sides.

I know the jury notices that.

IMO

Probably the best witness I have seen so far. She is wonderful! Very professional, confident and knowledgeable. The DT would do best by just leaving it alone and not asking her anything.

Let's not forget that some of us here may be diagnosed with BPD, and have it under control with lots of medication and therapy.:blushing: We aren't all killers. :facepalm:

I know it. In fact, I am surprised that she doesn't have another diagnosis that would explain such a savage killing.

JA had a very strong tendency to idealize the men in her relationships.

This woman is so intelligent , she is so amazing I took the rest of the day off and hurried home to listen with my fellow Websleuthers !

Very adolescent immature, saccharine sweet feel to it despite the circs of relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV