Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a concept, she looked at her diaries back to 1995. :gavel:

I think the "busy work" she is doing is to (attempt) to deflect the expert's testimony from sticking to her. I think she was told to do this. She's not "there", so the expert isn't talking about her. (Only it isn't working)

I don't know why but I swear it's driving me insane!!! You how hard she has to work at NEVER even glancing up!!! :banghead: <<<< not my head.

I always get an instant crush on smart women, and now that all you ladies have revealed your IQs, my instincts have been confirmed...:heartluv:

Yes, brains are sexy. My DW reminds me of that often :heartbeat: which is fine until it gets out of hand, then I reminder her WHO scored two points higher on the entrance exam :rocker: but now she's wanting to retake the tests...:what:

You ladies have been falling all over yourselves for Juan, understandably so. But now Dr. DeMarte takes the stand and you're all :slapfight: ...JK...:floorlaugh:

Tie looks beautiful! What a nice thing to do for the family! Thank you for letting them bring our support into the court room.I am loving this witness!

There are 9 criteria for BPD in the DSM-IV, candidate must display 5 or more of the 9.

We are 5/6 so far and just hit the minimum of 5 for BPD.

I am drowning here in absolute admiration for Dr. DeMarte. My facial muscles are aching from smiling so much!

I love it when DeMarte looks directly at Jodi...priceless!

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 4m
State motto: You can't make this stuff up.

I love how Juan is writing this all down...it will help the jury remember it all....

I can feel the heat from JA's blood boiling all the way up here in the isolated area I live in..in Northern Ontario,Canada. I think the snow is even starting to melt....

I know it. In fact, I am surprised that she doesn't have another diagnosis that would explain such a savage killing.
I agree - I was almost certain she was an antisocial/narcissistic combo.

At least I was right about PD though. :biggrin: That 99p I spent on my free decod- oh, I mean my psych degree, was so worth it! :great:

Fantastic stuff Janeen! I've been screaming all this at the screen for weeks. You're giving perfect voice to what many people have wanted to hear.

No one, but no one has spoken pubicly to or about JA like this before. She knew this was coming and switched off before trial even began this morning.

There are 9 criteria for BPD in the DSM-IV, candidate must display 5 or more of the 9.

We are 5/6 so far and just hit the minimum of 5 for BPD.

I'm gonna yell "Bingo!" if she hits eight.

Impulsivity--DrD does not believe that JA meets this criteria

Suicidal behavior--there was a pattern, therefore JA met this criteria

DrD has access to JA's diary from 1995, JA wrote suicidal thoughts

Affective instability--rollercoaster of emotions, up and down at a quick pace, some people say people have bipolar disorder but it isn't.
JA has a tendency to go up and down, they all described her to have quick shifting emotions, DrD also saw that in JA's journal entries. happy to sad to mad.
**parents described this since JA was young**

i am so happy i could freaking cry!!!

your are going down jodi
down down downnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors