trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riveting testimony by an expert!

She's doing such a wonderful job explaining how she determines her evaluation.

Is it just me, or have we gone quite some time with no objection from JW since the last "approach"?

Dr. S never once accurately described ptsd like this witness is doing.

(wonder why <---- yeah I am being snarky)

Is it just me, or have we gone quite some time with no objection from JW since the last "approach"?

They're blindsided. There's nothing to which they can object. The truth about their client is overwhelming.

Are you all noticing how the amount of objections (from defense) all falling by the wayside...dies that say a lot, or what? LOL

Attentive Jodi is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack. She even has her glasses on. This is scary.

red_riding_hood.jpg

it has been a while.. but I don't think there is much they can do unless an exhibit comes in.

Wilmott is taking notes but cross will be pointless imhoo

so in other words Samuels made ANYTHING he wanted "fit" in with PTSD for Jodi Arias

(as we all knew already)

Did she have trouble sleeping? Yes. but because of loud noises in jail. :laugh:

So, does Juan write description down so that it resonates with those that (like me) learn visually as opposed to hearing a description?

ie. a square is 4 straight lines with 4 corners. Versus

Square.gif

Me too!! And since this is all I follow/read/watch all. day. long., I am flabbergasted that people don't even know about this case.

I was flabbergasted last night to see one of JAs "objects de art," the face of a woman with a tear running down her cheek. JA isn't just a killer, she's a FRAUD and an art THIEF: my stepmother is Margaret Keane and JA stole that composition right off of Margaret's canvas.
Geezus. I didn't think I could despise JA more than I already do and then that happened. However, BRAVO to eBay for refusing to post her amateurish high school "art."

I'm new here; thanx for letting me get that out.

Surely the defense was aware of DeMarte's report.

At this rate, HLN''s live gavel to gavel coverage will end in 2023. Thank God for the live feeds

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Jurors continue to listen intently to Dr. DeMartee. Many still taking notes, no questions in the bin. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth