trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi gives borderlines a bad name. IMO. It's an attempt to place psychopathy into dsm criteria ...that's my opinion....and I'm sticking with it.

IMO it is better JA be diagnosed with a borderline personality disorder because it implies she has more control over her choices and actions. She would therefore be less able to appear 'insane'. It will be a win for the prosecution in the sentencing phase.

Am I incorrect to be a little surprised that the diagnosis was just "Borderline Personality Disorder"? I thought it would be a worse diagnosis like Bipolar or some Phsychosis or maybe I just dont understand how serious Borderline Personality Disorder is?

It's extremely serious and scary. I know first-hand; my mom has BPD, and has been institutionalized twice.

Yeah that was not only entertaining but amusing too! JW could only pretend to write it down as if it mattered!

Pathetic.

That's a HUGE mistake. She went from trying to make her look rinky dink in her job to making her look stellar in her job. JW doesn't prepare nearly as well as JM does. JM knows his stuff inside and out.

The only thing that bothered me with this witness is that she came off as a bit arrogant.

I LOVE DR. DEMARTE!!!!​

Poor JW...she's going in silly circles! This witness is honest, forthright, brilliant, and actually has an extensive (current) education as well as solid experience.

No "rap session" with rust colored shag carpet and "conscience raising bra burnings" that we endured with ALV.

Bring it, JW. You know what time it is!

Sing it sister!!
This ain't no Kumbaya circle-time witness.
Dr DeMarte is smart as a whip, poised, professional, and current.
Not to mention she uses protocol and testing that are standardized and not a bunch of jumbo-jumbo.

Part 3 is up

[video=youtube;ZaUBxyzt7jQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaUBxyzt7jQ[/video]

Funny how JW can only try to imitate Juan Martinez--today she tried to cut down Dr. Demarte with her CV. Is she taking crazy pills? That only works when your witness is lying about her CV, when she pads things and embellishes. Like ALV! Good example!

She was totally condescending and rude--and it came off badly on JW, not Dr. Demarte. JW needs to bring her voice down a notch, too. It comes off very shrill and sarcastic.

Good day for Travis!:great:

That's what blows my mind!

What does she train them to do? Smirk, snort, huff and puff, and stamp their feet when their tricks aren't working anymore?

Approach on every single objection, when they don't like being overruled or their adversary is sustained?

She acts more like a bully on a playground than a lawyer in a US courtroom.

I'd love to give her the benefit of the doubt. Well, I would have three months ago when the trial had just begun but THIS now is the time when she as an attorney is supposed to be professional.

At this point, there's no having a bad day or week, or being dealt a bad hand with this client or case, or whatever other gripes she may dream up to deflect responsibility for her lack of professionalism.

I would definetly show videos of her in classes I teach, regardless of the given profession. *Note to students: THIS IS NOT how to conduct yourselves)

Listening to the morning testimony that I missed. Interesting that it appears that the defense's prior strategy was going to be that Jodi had PTSD as a result of being abused by Travis.

I AM LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.

I have a headache. I swear I got it from all the hormones from just walking through the high school..

LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE.

IMO Willmont made this witness look like a freaking rock star up there. The witness is an over achieving, brilliant, confident young woman everyone would be proud to call their own.

I wondered about this earlier since Wilmott seems totally unprepared.

Compare the way JW opens her cross to the way JM opens his. LOL

JM springs out of his seat and INSTANTLY starts peppering his victims with tough questions. Usually JW has not even made it to her seat before Juan is already asking his grilling questions.

This afternoon, it took JW FOREVER to even begin her cross. And it was slow and bumbling, and she got off to a very weak start. JMO

Am I incorrect to be a little surprised that the diagnosis was just "Borderline Personality Disorder"? I thought it would be a worse diagnosis like Bipolar or some Phsychosis or maybe I just dont understand how serious Borderline Personality Disorder is?

Borderline Personality can be quite scary (as seen here with JA) because individuals manage to hide their psychopathy while being quite successful at trying to be exactly what a person wants/idealizes. You never know where the "line" is.

Socio- and Psycopaths are easier to spot because they don't give a crap about anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if Charles Manson had BPD.

(And biopolar disorder is a group of symptoms, much like depression. Be careful with that word. It's like the word "retarded." Very derogatory to people who may be or may have a family member living quite normally and happily with that diagnosis.)

Dear Diary,

The fecal matter has officially hit the ventilation system. To heck with negative vibrational levels. I am a nail and that doc is the screwdriver.

I'm pretty sure I hear a fat lady singing.

Time to start scooping out concrete in my cell with all my pilfered pencils.

Pretty much doomed,
Jodi
xoxo

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That's a HUGE mistake. She went from trying to make her look rinky dink in her job to making her look stellar in her job. JW doesn't prepare nearly as well as JM does. JM knows his stuff inside and out.

The only thing that bothered me with this witness is that she came off as a bit arrogant.

Really? I didn't get that at all. I thought she was very intelligent, and knew what she was talking about. :twocents:

It was sorta like "you're not saying you're GOD, are you?"

"Why, yes......I AM god!"

Shaddup, Jennifer!!!! It ended up sounding like she didn't even know how this kind of education works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether