trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing derogatory intended but everytime I see Ms. Willmott I think of cinnamon toast, so I made some today - yum yum. lol

Good morning to all the beautiful and smart ladies of Web Sleuths :wave:

Who is ready for another stimulating trial day?

I am. As long as the moment the camera pans to the Alexander family and I am able to look away in time.
I can't take it anymore. I don't want to take the chance to see them weep again.
The Alexander family exude grace, restraint, love, commitment, in short; the very essence of goodness.

I haven't decided what I'm going to do when we get to the victims impact statements. I may just watch it in very small amounts on a popular site that has video recordings of the proceedings.
This trial has taken a huge toll on my emotional heath.

I was anti-death penalty, now I am not.

Jennifer is so far over her head. Whoever she consulted to help her prepare to cross examine this witness.....Jennifer, you've been robbed.

JW really is showing her lack of knowledge about professional standards, roles and terminology here. Going to be a long day I think - hi from Aus!

Oh, this is just tiresome. JW is reaching for straws. Shameful.
tumblr_m0c5cjCqqf1rqmxn7o1_500.gif

Word of the day seems to be "license", for JW. :rolleyes:

Is Willmott seriously being THIS pathetic?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Willmott's gaspy, snippy style is more highlighted against DeMarte's calm, reasonable demeanor and easy answers.

Who doesn't adore seeing a witness on cross be comfortable, simply answer questions "Yes or No", and explain only when necessary.

I think Juan calling the Hughes ' friends instead of the Hughes' is a brilliant move. He can't call the Hughes' because that may go badly. But he can ask the friends about the incident where jodi wanted to know why Sky hated her. The jury goes oh, Sky hated jodi. Perhaps that's why she "warned" jodi about Travis.

JW, when her career ends here shortly as a lawyer should NOT go into baseball.

Does JW not think that JM looked over everything for the expert before she was hired. He knows how to discredit a witness and I'm sure he made sure that couldn't happen in this case....she needs to move on.

What ? I have a mac? Is there a trick I should know about?

Yes, just slide your screen to 1/2 size and open a second browser. Slide that to 1/2 size. can anyone help me out describing this? I, for some reason cannot add screenshot attachments.

Dang JW, you're old enough to know some things you just let go of....like attempting to be the female version of JM...shhheeezzeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand