trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, go Willmott, get her for copyright infringement!

You just know this will be the next mistrial movement.

JW isn't really going after Dr. DeMarte for a single copy of the test, is she? If this is all she has then we should break out the champagne now.

what the heck is JW talking about? lol.

she is just jumping the shark today big time.

thanks for that minor! I feel the same way, but didn't know how to put it into words ;-)

Wow, I don't get that at all. I just get that she's very professional and business like.

No doubt the jury so gets the bull of this, the pettiness, the whiff of panic. Utterly unbelievable.

I knew there was an embarrassing question....and trying to say Juan violated the copyright is pretty darned embarrassing.

Test schmest .....she killed Travis....string her up now!

She is trying to throw a copywright infringement into the twist......oh how low...

OMG. Juan is not a licensed psychologist!!!

Well if JW is going for a mistrial due to copyright infringement then she shouldn't have put the copywritten material back upon the screen. OYE! Pot meet kettle.

There is NO law against reading copyrighted material. What is the point, counselor?

Oh for the love of Pete. She reviewed copyrighted info with the prosecutor.

Give it up if that's all you got, Willmott

This is so laughable. Grasp, grasp, grasp... JW should feel embarrassed and ashamed of this awful cross. Epic fail!

thanks for that minor! I feel the same way, but didn't know how to put it into words ;-)

I think she is an excellent witness but I would be seething too, with these infantile questions and juvenile antics and body language. She is wary of Wilmott and with good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ