trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm Copyright does not =confidential to medical professionals only.

Duh.

What a waste of time.

um, the DSM is copyrighted as well, yet that is shared. WTH is this baloney?

I would guess that there's an exception for "copyright law" in criminal cases.

As if psychologists could hold back pivotal info in a trial over a copyright warning on a test. Jury surely sees through this.

JM will clear this up on re-direct. :twocents:

Lame lame lame!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW did not do her homework, clearly. She is failing so badly, Nurmi must being raging inside. JW is looking like this is her first job as an attorney.

This will be showed in classes for years to come: Don't do this when you start practicing.

OMG Jenny - it's not a copyright violation to show the test questions to JM! What an...oops. Nope. Not gonna do it. I've heard bad things about the conditions in ban camp.

Is JW trying to insinuate that the doctor broke copyright laws because she showed the test to JM?

fran

In order to violate a copyright one must benefit in some way from the distribution of the copyrighted material. How, exactly, does Juan benefit from distribution of these questions?

Wilmott is desperate.

I'm working and lurking...

Very impressed by this witness.

How much do you want to bet that there's another motion for mistrial based on JM's use of test questions? :floorlaugh:

Wow! JW has found something to try and make Dr D look bad. She shared copyrighted material to someone who isn't a psychologist. Now the jury won't believe her anymore.

Hard to put my finger on it. For Willmott, I think it speaks for itself, but the witness seems to have this underlying seething about her -- maybe it's impatience or arrogance, but whatever it is it's making me uncomfortable as well.

I respectfully disagree. If it was you on the stand and some lawyer were throwing these barbs at you and insinuating you were unqualified due to your age and/or experience, you may appear impatient as well. Thank you.

i might have to take up macrame or something.......ffs my blood pressure:furious:

move on jennifer!!

I would guess that there's an exception for "copyright law" in criminal cases.

As if psychologists could hold back pivotal info in a trial over a copyright warning on a test. Jury surely sees through this.

EXACTLY like there is for HIPAA...

Middle of finishing up lunch here but was she trying go after Martinez and this Dr for copyright infringement?

I knew there was an embarrassing question....and trying to say Juan violated the copyright is pretty darned embarrassing.

Just ridiculous. He's a lawyer and they're both bound by confidentiality. I don't think there is a violation. Highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie