trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Juan doesn't even ask any follow up questions unless something more substantive is brought up on cross exam

OMG Law 101 this is pathetic?

If and when Dr Demarte wants to ADMINISTER this test TO a patient, she will order this test!

The only person that did something wrong here is Dr Samuels for giving her the answer and NO QUESTIONS..

nobody violated any copyright. LOL

She's going to accuse this witness of copyright infringement???!!!!!!!!

JA, JW wrote down all of the copyrighted stuff that Juan was writing down on the overhead yesterday. What is her point?:what:

Juan is just sitting back and letting JW hang herself. There is absolutely no relevance in these questions.
DeMarte is SO much more sharp, smart, honest in intent, professional and poised than Wilmott that the more Wilmott talks, the more these comparisons are being made by the jurors.

Wilmott, if you have any hope for your psycho killer clients' life then you would know to shut up but hey........you're turning out to be an angle with a devils demeanor because you're metaphorically sticking the needle in Jodi's arm!
Keep it up:rocker:

Trial prep 101 Jennifer, of course JM would be informed of the tests, in their entirety, so he could cross examine the witness on the matter. That is the best she has got..... a copy right? She clearly does not even understand what a basic copy right is. This is just sad to watch.:facepalm:

Hard to put my finger on it. For Willmott, I think it speaks for itself, but the witness seems to have this underlying seething about her -- maybe it's impatience or arrogance, but whatever it is it's making me uncomfortable as well.

I really hope this thing doesn't get worse and we keep high road!

Oh for pete's sake! Is JW really picking about copyrighted tests? After her own witness (Samuels) was too cheap to buy answer pads? Didn't he also re use tests? What about copyright there? This isn't copyright court, it's over a man who was brutally killed. Get over your copyright issues JW, you look senseless and desperate. Is that all you got?

Jodi looks like she may have a string of drool coming out the corner of her mouth at any moment.

Somehow I don't think it is copyright infringement when you are using the tests for one of the reasons they were created, for law enforcement, and you share those tests with an officer of the court. She really is reaching.

There is NO law against reading copyrighted material. What is the point, counselor?

I was just getting ready to type this very statement GMTA!!! JW attempting to intimidate Dr. D..... What a joke!!!

Just my outrage and :twocents:

Jenny is so out of her depth. DR Demarte is so cool during this barrage of nonsense that she just carries on calmly pouring her water while neatly swatting away another stupid question from JW. A knowledgeable, professional witness. Wish Jenny would stop with the slightly *****y tone, it does her no favours.

I wonder if RS showed the test to the DT? Me thinks so.

Hard to put my finger on it. For Willmott, I think it speaks for itself, but the witness seems to have this underlying seething about her -- maybe it's impatience or arrogance, but whatever it is it's making me uncomfortable as well.

Minor I sense that Dr. Demarte does not suffer fools lightly. I think Dr. Demarte thinks the questions being asked are silly and are wasting her time (and rightly so). That's at least what I sense. I could be wrong though.

In order to violate a copyright one must benefit in some way from the distribution of the copyrighted material. How, exactly, does Juan benefit from distribution of these questions?

getting a first degree murder conviction (hahahaha)

o/t

TERROR ATTACK! BREAKING NEWS - AN ARREST IN THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBINGS IS IMMINENT OR HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple