trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if JW is going for a mistrial due to copyright infringement then she shouldn't have put the copywritten material back upon the screen. OYE! Pot meet kettle.

I assure, there will likely be take down notices of videos from Youtube. I worked with an individual that searched the Internet for questions that were posted. But that was a few years ago.

If JW didn't contact them, I'm sure they are going to find out very soon that they were discussed in this trial.

Well if JW is going for a mistrial due to copyright infringement then she shouldn't have put the copywritten material back upon the screen. OYE! Pot meet kettle.
How do we know if JM got permission? Generally it only takes a letter to the publisher.

I hope Juan doesn't even ask any follow up questions unless something more substantive is brought up on cross exam

I have a feeling he won't. Because right now if he doesn't cross exam the...silence will speak volumes.

Ummmm... Jennifer Dr. Samuels used legal pads so that he did not have to purchase the actual test worksheets which is the whole point of the CW law. He also keeps the questions in his office instead of purchasing them which is again unethical and wrong. This is why Juan received these all important tests as simply a bunch of numbers on a legal pad! Your own EXPERT went against the laws you are now wailing about!

In fact we discussed this fact when Dr. Samuels was on the stand. How pathetic it was.

What is wrong with this DT?!

This is nowhere near Dr. Samuels and AlV sharing books, books that could taint the purity of their patients thoughts...

Sharing copyright information with Prosecutor... Lordy.

Jenny doesn't know the difference between "copyright" and "Top Secret."

I respectfully disagree. If it was you on the stand and some lawyer were throwing these barbs at you and insinuating you were unqualified due to your age and/or experience, you may appear impatient as well. Thank you.

And I think Dr. D is answering honestly, without letting JW- who is being snarky and patronizing - bully her.

lol this is so beyond ridiculous. if Samuels discussed this same test with anyone wouldn't he also be guilty of the same thing? He didn't have the real original purchased questions either, did he?

That's probably why he did not have copies of the answer sheets. :floorlaugh::facepalm:

how is anyone coming up with an IQ of 119 above average, you can goodle it.
•Mildly Gifted -- 115 to 129
•Moderately Gifted -- 130 to 144
•Highly Gifted -- 145 to 159
•Exceptionally Gifted -- 160 to 179
•Profoundly Gifted -- 180

Not sure what you are referencing but the IQ classifications according to Weschler (WAIS) are as follows:

Very Superior 130 and above
Superior 120-129
High Average* 110-119
Average 90-109
Low Average* 80-89
Borderline 70-79
Extremely Low* ** 69 and below

The jury's going to really love you, JW, for taking longer to ask these ridiculous questions that have zero to do with the matter at hand than it took JM to finish with this witness.

Oh, and the patronizing tone? That should endear you to them too.

So, basically Dr. DeMarte oversaw Dr. Samuels answers?

I feel like screaming: You're fighting a losing battle!

Also, Samuels admitted on the stand to reusing tests over and over. THAT is very unprofessional. He's doing that to save the cost of buying a test for each examinee.

What a shame that Willmott has lost everybody who was trying to listen. She should do her job better. She's just not a very good attorney, speaker, thinker, point-maker, etc.,
Jodi probably does have a higher IQ than Willmott.

:moo:

Hard to put my finger on it. For Willmott, I think it speaks for itself, but the witness seems to have this underlying seething about her -- maybe it's impatience or arrogance, but whatever it is it's making me uncomfortable as well.

I think it is all clearly in the eye of the beholder because I see a PROFESSIONAL who is taken back by this UNprofessional who has no clue what she is talking about nor did her homework and is making one mistake after another.

She is not being snarky or seething, she is being factual and corrected the MANY MANY mistakes being made by JW. In fact, I see her as KNOWING she has this in the hole and not in a cocky way but a "I want justice served and truth be told and you are in over your head."

I can see what you're saying. She does seem to be a tad bit frustrated. At least she's not trying to argue with JW though! She's still answering a lot of yes/no and not arguing. I think she's being much more professional than Dr. S or ALV!

her secret is that she's a psychologist and knows JW's game so she isn't intimidated at all. she speaks the truth and has nothing to hide.

i think, as other's have mentioned that she's dx JM while on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey