trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...i see jodi is looking very paralegal-ish today ... her assignment for today is to keep out of the wasy and write 1,000 times... 'thou shalt not killl thou shalt not kill thou shalt not kill'...

wow! Jw has found something to try and make dr d look bad. She shared copyrighted material to someone who isn't a psychologist. Now the jury won't believe her anymore.

lmao... Mistrial!!!!

Oh for the love of Pete. She reviewed copyrighted info with the prosecutor.

Give it up if that's all you got, Willmott

That's the sort of foolish behavior/logic people engage in while drunk, then spend the rest of their lives cringing from and trying to forget and hope others will as well. :facepalm:

Boy the defense is digging low trying to discredit this witness. WTH ?

Love how JD (or DD to some) makes Willmott explain, provide etc. her questions. Like she is leading the cross.

I hope Wilmott paid for the copy of the test she holds in her hands...

And now she is going to show the world the questions??

LOLOLOL

Really JW, you should just say "I have no more questions of this witness" and sit down before you do any more damage.

JW should have done that out of the gate yesterday and saved the loss of points she is now piling up :floorlaugh:

I wonder why Wilmott, the defender of copyright law, didn't through a hissy over Samuels quoting a Time magazine article. This whole line of questioning is ludicrous.

I respectfully disagree. If it was you on the stand and some lawyer were throwing these barbs at you and insinuating you were unqualified due to your age and/or experience, you may appear impatient as well. Thank you.

Well, I'm not really faulting the witness, or saying she's a bad witness or anything. I think she is a good witness and very factual and has explained things well. She still makes me a little uncomfortable

There is NO law against reading copyrighted material. What is the point, counselor?

Yes, and the materials are being used in a criminal trial. I don't see a problem with this, and I'm sure that it's been done many times. JW trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. :rolleyes:

What I love is that even though JW is leading cross, DeMarte is the one that is firmly in control.

Oh for the love of Pete. She reviewed copyrighted info with the prosecutor.

Give it up if that's all you got, Willmott

I am pretty sure she took the WARNING TAGS off her mattress as well. Maybe JW should send in an investigator. :cop:

HA HA! Great point, I wish JM would have pointed that out. He is being unusually quiet today but this witness is holding her own and then some so I guess he is just letting JW sink her already sinking ship further.

Wilmott testing the witness to see where she is vulnerable. Love how JD answers and also makes Wilmott clarify her questions.

JA is looking quite haggard today! I think she looks a little worse with each passing week. She looks really pale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey