trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willmott doesn't wanna get to the witnesses from Tesoro and Walmart.... you know the ones that prove premeditation so she's gonna drag this out.

Hard to put my finger on it. For Willmott, I think it speaks for itself, but the witness seems to have this underlying seething about her -- maybe it's impatience or arrogance, but whatever it is it's making me uncomfortable as well.

I can see what you're saying. She does seem to be a tad bit frustrated. At least she's not trying to argue with JW though! She's still answering a lot of yes/no and not arguing. I think she's being much more professional than Dr. S or ALV!

This is nowhere near Dr. Samuels and AlV sharing books, books that could taint the purity of their patients thoughts...

Sharing copyright information with Prosecutor... Lordy.

Good lord. I thought JW could do better than this!

Attachments

• null point.jpg
    null point.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 25
lol this is so beyond ridiculous. if Samuels discussed this same test with anyone wouldn't he also be guilty of the same thing? He didn't have the real original purchased questions either, did he?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

As I watch Willmott I am reminded of a show called Daria that used to be on MTV. #JodiArias

LOL

Wait, so all that posturing about copyright infringement and she's done? I hate to laugh but seriously?! She was building up like we were going to get a BOMBSHELL TONIGHT. IMO, that was a desperate move.

Well if JW is going for a mistrial due to copyright infringement then she shouldn't have put the copywritten material back upon the screen. OYE! Pot meet kettle.

HA HA! Great point, I wish JM would have pointed that out. He is being unusually quiet today but this witness is holding her own and then some so I guess he is just letting JW sink her already sinking ship further.

Juan staying quiet. JW & Nurmi have to know this is not good for them.
Wilmott working hard to extract her pound of flesh. LOL.

:waitasec:

Now this may be far out there -- but could it be that ALV is advising Willmott with questions for this witness ? KWIM ?

I know that sounds crazy ... just thinking out loud ...

JMO but nothing would surprise me in this trial ...

I bet Jenny gets DeMarte to admit she cuts the tags off of pillows and mattresses, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams