trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely redic that Jodi is coloring away like a 2 year old. So flipping bizarre when you are looking down the barrel of a gun

I'm laughing....so, if the Dr. somehow did something wrong by showing the questions to JM...what did JW just do by showing them to the jury, instead of just handing the papers to the witness?

She should have ended with that last yes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Wilmott has one ounce of sense in her, she will end this nonsense today

Assulted and life threatened..does not = killing someone with 29 stab wounds, etc.....NOT defensive - OVERKILL!

Is this the best she has!!!!?? Showing Copyright questions! hahaha!!!

Well if JW is going for a mistrial due to copyright infringement then she shouldn't have put the copywritten material back upon the screen. OYE! Pot meet kettle.

BBM

A few more pennies in the kettle :floorlaugh:

Is Jodi sporting a bruise on her throat, up high on the side of her throat, just underneath the left jaw? I just noticed it.

According to the falsified traumatic event. BOOM!

Well, because you didn't believe Jodi, all of your work is extremely flawed!

FALSIFIED TRAUMATIC EVENT !

:great: YESSSSSSSSSSS ... GO Dr. D !

Minor I sense that Dr. Demarte does not suffer fools lightly. I think Dr. Demarte thinks the questions being asked are silly and are wasting her time (and rightly so). That's at least what I sense. I could be wrong though.

I think it's pretty common for doctors and other experts to come off as kind of arrogant or impatient with questions that they consider foolish or too elementary. I think that is what I am sensing with this witness - although it's fairly mild. I just don't prefer that demeanor in a witness, so it makes me a little uncomfortable and I think I'm concerned that Willmott is going to keep asking stupid questions and this witness is really going to get condescending and I don't want that to happen

Soooo.. the defense didn't see these questions from Samuels?

<confused>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members