trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr D clearly doesn't believe JA was attacked by Travis and JW is giving her an opportunity to share that opinion.

I'm laughing....so, if the Dr. somehow did something wrong by showing the questions to JM...what did JW just do by showing them to the jury, instead of just handing the papers to the witness?

Or the world for that matter. Ummmm, JW this trial is televised nationally.

So, is this the DT's next motion for mistrial? The Prosecutor infringed on the copyright law in order to show the questions at the trial. OMG, because of JM, everyone will know the questions and can fake PTSD. Will that even fly?

Yeah, but if they were smart they wouldn't top out.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I have seen the staples the staple lady puts in paper and I can say first hand that they are real and they are spectacular. #JodiArias

Hahaha

Did JW just say 'OH' like she just found something!! How phony!!

Amen

terror attack! Breaking news- arrest has been made in the marathon bombings. Suspect to be brought to court.

tumblr_lujhfdcMkJ1qkmpj8o1_250.gif

Jodi looks like she may have a string of drool coming out the corner of her mouth at any moment.

Sam Rockwell in The Green Mile.... when he's faking it. Only, I think JA is medicated right now!

Ohhhhhh. I get it now...Willmott is actually a copyright attorney acting like a criminal defence attorney...Oh, ok....

Trust me JW could not hack being an IP lawyer.

Nurmi shouldn't be laughing at the expert on the stand when he can't even find it within himself to keep his feet off of the desk. I swear this ticks me off, it's unprofessional and down right rude but he has the gall to laugh at this woman.

hahaha wilmott showing a copywrited test question on the big screen!!!! :lol:

Jodi barely holding it together today.

I think she is seething because she has probably always viewed any woman near her age as competition. And this woman is clearly much more educated and accomplished than Jodi will ever be, with her Phd. compared to her Jodi's GED.

And it also clarifies to me why she seems to have no woman friends. We've all known women like this - who have NO use for other women due to their competitive nature.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I have seen the staples the staple lady puts in paper and I can say first hand that they are real and they are spectacular. #JodiArias

Hahaha

:floorlaugh:
omg a seinfeld quote NEVER gets old...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa