trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I have seen the staples the staple lady puts in paper and I can say first hand that they are real and they are spectacular. #JodiArias

Hahaha

I was about to quote the same thing. Best tweet of the trial. I wonder if they can switch to salmon colored staples?

She is going to equate JODI and SOLDIERS RETURNING FROM WAR???
SHE HAS LOST HER MIND...

This questioning by JW is making me sick to my stomach. I'm embarrassed for her. She seems so terribly desperate bringing up whether a test is copyrighted as if the copyright might have been violated. And trying to justify an invalid test by showing just one question. Come on now. This is just so bad. How can someone as bad as that teach other people?

Dr D is trying to get through to JW that JA's answers were all connected to the trauma of the Ninjas., hence invalid

NOT AGAIN - soldiers and police tec.... - this is sad that JW uses this in comparison to a murder....

I screen-grabbed it too late but Nurmi was actually smirking. He knows Wilmott pales in comparison when going toe-to-toe with this professional and HONEST woman.

Wilmott is trying to twist and turn points then DeMarte (not even meaning to) says one thing that totally negates Wimotts entire diatribe. I love it.

Looks like Jodi is a tab bit worried huh?

qrxmc1.jpg

OMG!!! JW DO NOT compare this murdering evil thing to a SOLDIER!! HOW DARE YOU!

I just got here. Is this what JW has been doing the whole time? Well, we can't all be Juan now can we? SHE TRIES, BLESS HER HEART (I'm using the same tone us good Southern Christian women reserve for covered dish dinners at church and the woman who never can pick all the eggs shells out of her potato salad.)

Willmont is getting nowhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The irony being, of course, that Nurmi must be 'supervised' as counsel for this trial because he is not DP-qualified like JW is.

:floorlaugh:

Nurmi shouldn't be laughing at the expert on the stand when he can't even find it within himself to keep his feet off of the desk. I swear this ticks me off, it's unprofessional and down right rude but he has the gall to laugh at this woman.

I'm waiting for Jodi to raise her hand and tell JW she needs her pencil sharpened.

And I cannot get past the RAGE I feel when this DT team tries to lump soldiers and Jodi in the same PTSD group

This is so backwards. JW is supposed to be making the witness look bad and the witness makes her look bad.

For goodness sake
She is so unorganised

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry but J Willmott is NOT well versed in many aspects of basic law?

This has taken a weird turn?

Whew! I thought for a minute Willmott was going to have DD and Juan handcuffed and marched off to copyright prison. Close call
:jail:

Copyright prison :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am so insulted when they try to compare our soldiers coming home from war to JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa