trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but J Willmott is NOT well versed in many aspects of basic law?

This has taken a weird turn?

Did I read somewhere that she teaches law? That is scary. I haven't seen someone so wholly unprepared, or someone who would put witness after witness on the stand that are wholly unprepared. Even Nurmi cannot hold back the church giggles.:floorlaugh:

Hmmm wonder what JW wants to present? A test Juan doesn't want in?

From what I understood it was the comprehensive report that goes with that test samuels gave jodi.
Samuels/defence did not provide this to dr demarte/prosecution

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi just flat out refuses to look at DeMarte. Why? She keeps her gaze focused on Wilmott, and won't even glance at DeMarte.

She has deep loathing for DeMarte... why?

Um . . . she's BORDERLINE?

OT: an arrest has been made in the bombing at the Boston Marathon

Jodi just flat out refuses to look at DeMarte. Why? She keeps her gaze focused on Wilmott, and won't even glance at DeMarte.

She has deep loathing for DeMarte... why?

Because she is everything Jodi is not. And will never be.

OK lawyers I am just coming in; how big of a deal is this copyright issue that JW spent and hour talking about?

:seeya: Anyone else having connection problems here ?

I am ... it took a while to get back on ...

Aggghhh ....

LMAO Dr. D discovers #jodiarias def attorney Wilmot's kryptonite=subjective. Epic!!!!!

My blood pressure before this questioning = 134/82
After this questioning = 210/124. :seeya:

Which one is clinically significant?

My experience with people of her profession is that they are people interested in healing and helping. Most are very put off by attorneys who fight just to fight. They typically hate the cross exam style of trying to trip the witness up. In light of that, Dr. D has hung in remarkably well. BTW, I am starting to look a little mad and teary eyed, too - grin!

BBM Mormon Attorney, not being an attorney, I am not worthy of even carrying your briefcase BUT I would guess attorneys don't fight just to fight -- they fight to win. Am I right?

And my guess is Ms LaViolette didn't turn a report over either because she didn't write one, or give tests. She gave virtual hugs and books.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

#JodiArias is taken to her room. Willmott downs a large cup of water and pours another one as she talks with Nurmi.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Nurmi chuckles with the deputy and #JodiArias as we wait. Willmott is joking around with the court reporter.

---

Wilmot is only doing that because Dr D spoke to Mike yesterday.

From AZ Central :

10:52 Chris Williams@chriswnews

Speaking of the #JodiArias jury. There's at least one question in the basket today

I wonder if it is- Why are you wasting our time with these stupid questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021