trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Deputy is headed into the room where #JodiArias is held. We still wait for her and the Judge to appear.

What are they complaining about now??

Watching Will & Grace with my BIG baby (pit bull) wrapped up by my legs. We are waiting for the trial and we hate DELAYS!

My take on that post and what the poster was trying to say is

"here is Jodi, center of the universe, rules don't apply to her, everything must be set up so special for Ms Jodi, even the court system should bend to accommodate Jodi's wishes....." It's just another example of her "it's all about me" mindset and I think it's a very good one, goes back 15 years, same pattern.

oh an BTW, if you can't go to traffic court on the times the court has set up, the option for non-narcissists is to pay the fine and get the points. That's life.

hmmm, wonder what color car she had then...was it red perhaps? :fence:

My point wasn't that she didn't want to go on Saturday, but rather that she wanted to make up her own rules by doing Home Study. I'd say that says something about her personality/behavior, by wanting to set her own rules to a court.

Hope that makes it clearer for you.

And we have seen this me me me, rule setting behavior from her. She apparently does the same thing in jail too. You are right artsy.

Seriously guys. No need to get snarky with each other. Stop that.

I wonder ifJA will be in her green jacket or red blouse today. She's not liking the extra competition in the court.

I was right!

@WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias just arrived with a green top on.

---

Is it okay to quote yourself? *heads off to check TOS* ;)

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Defense team just headed back into chambers. #JodiArias
3 Retweets 1 favorite Collapse ReplyRetweetFavorite· 3 Retweets 1 favorite

OH NO!!

respectfully bbm

there has been no proof of this other than GUS saying it happened.... and I believe him about as much as I believe Jodi.

I do however agree with everything else you said!! Its strange how men seem to flock and follow her. I think its her sexuality - good, bad, or otherwise, men will see it and all she has to do is use it to her advantage to get what she wants. Problem is TA started to see through it. And he called her out on it, wasn't going to deal with her level of crazy, and she didn't/couldn't handle that. So she felt she had to eliminate the only person who really saw her for what she was/is. And he paid the ultimate price. :(

Maybe they are afraid of her and what she might do if they don't do what she wants? jmo:seeya:

WildAboutTrial Defense team just headed back into chambers. #JodiArias

Find myself getting weepy so easily right now. Even your simple post made my eyes well up with tears.

The bombing on Monday in Boston, where my son lives, really shook me. Feeling very vulnerable right now emotionally and want to see justice served and Travis's honor restored.

I was sooooo happy when you checked in to say all was well. Thank you for the update, it was wonderful to have all the WS'ers check in with GOOD news!

I realized yesterday that I've been Juanified:

Me: Have you done your homework yet?
Daughter: I only have a little...
Me: Did I ask how much homework you have?
Daughter: You're creepin' me out Dad...

:silly:

I love the " You're creeping me out, Dad..." Part! :D

"The bombing on Monday in Boston, where my son lives, really shook me. Feeling very vulnerable right now emotionally and want to see justice served and Travis's honor restored."

BBM, I live here and have been feeling the same way since the bombing. So upsetting.

I am thankful to have all of you here with me as we get Justice for Travis. xo

Yes, it's good to find comfort in the solace of your home when you're not quite ready to face the ugly world outside. While I'm not in Boston, I appreciate the friendships I find here.

Stay strong pinkfairy, and know that we are all here for you during this difficult time. This goes out to all Bostonians.

Big hugs,

Melanie

I still get upset over the pedophile comments, being able to be brought into this trial. I so wish a juror would have asked ALV:

1st. question.... you feel speaking to a daughter using the words *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, 3-hole wonder are inappropriate, correct? She would say yes, or more likely give a 5 minute answer about how awful and abusive it is.

2nd question...how would you feel if your son was called a pedophile with no proof of purchase for underwear, no proof of picture, and basis of referencing 12 year old girl on a sex tape.

Dr. DeMarte did a pretty good job of destroying that meme with her answer to ms Wilmott about knowing the proclivities of pedophiles as an example. It was brilliant how she worked that in.

Here's my latest stream of consciousness:

Up until last week, I believe the killer thought that, at worst, she would be spending the rest of her life in jail, with an outside shot at second degree murder and parole.

That all changed the moment she was done reading the questions from the jurors to ALV. The mocking hostility of each question indicated that the jurors had zero respect for ALV or her opinion.

And that was the killers last hope, ALV saving her from the death penalty, at the very minimum.

I observed the killer standing the in the courtroom immediately after having read the questions. The jury was not in the courtroom, but the camera was on and pointed straight at the killer. The look of intense hate and anger that was on her face was a sight to behold. Her eyes were like laser beams loaded with hostility, danger, a raw, savage, wild eyed look, like a shark getting ready to feed. At that moment I thought that is EXACTLY how she looked as she was stabbing and mutilating the body of Travis Alexander. She is scary, scary, TA never had a chance.

I've looked for that 5 second moment on YouTube of her inner demons on full display, but cannot find it.

Does anyone remember exactly what day the questions for AVL started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop