trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right, kaRN. Over the past few days, Jodi looks very pale, not rested, and is losing weight. She seems to be preoccupied and in her own little world - completely oblivious to what is going on around her. She doesn't seem to care that she is on trial for brutally killing Travis and that her eventual fate could be the DP. Some of her behaviors lately have been beyond bizarre, but the DT seems to overlook how their client comes across in the courtroom. :moo:
If she is taking antidepressants and Imitrex, there's some real danger of seretonin syndrome. I wonder if the jail doc is keeping a close enough eye on this. Maricopa County gets sued plenty for this kind of neglect. This case has cost way too much already, we don't need to be paying damages to Jodi's family because oversight killed her before the State could.
:truce:

I am going to follow along here....please post when JM is back up for redirect. :please: I cannot take JW :what:

She seems to be breaking law #1 of questioning a witness - don't ask a question you don't know the answer to. Seems like JD is schooling her big time and correcting her many mistakes. I'm lovin' it.

That's exactly what is happening. The defense lawyer thinks that she's pretty smart - just like her client. She thinks she can wing it while questioning a psychologist with a phd. What a dumb thing to do.

Anyone want to guess how much longer JW will question this witness? Might we get to hear Juan re-direct before the end of court today?

A Gemini ... Like me! Which is as significant as JW's questions.

Yay me too! 6/20. Say what you will about us Gemini's we LOVE knowledge, the more the better. Agile and quick minds as well. Again, just as significant as JW's questions.

For those in Texas that haven't heard Kim Williams wife of Eric Williams has been arrested on capital murder charges in the murder of the DA, his wife and the Assistant DA in Kaulfman County and has a ten million dollar bond. She's told LE that her husband was the shooter.

My IPad is almost dead. Panic mode. The charger is being used by the better half.
What kind of a better half doesn't give up the charger in such dire circumstances? :lol:

:seeya: Wouldn't ya just luv to see last night's :jail: records ?

:waitasec: Just wondering IF -- IF there were some problems ... KWIM ?

:moo:

Everyone hearing her email re kicking in doors, knocking out windows, etc., may have inspired her to revisit the good ole days.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Great analogy. But, somehow I don't feel badly watching JW embarrass herself. :blushing:

Or have your skirt stuffed in the back of your pantyhose. Always a show stopper.

Hi Ana from Portugal, glad you joined us.

So OT but, my Ddaughter did that to me ON PURPOSE as we were coming in the house....pantyhose? Check! Panties? NOPE. OMG I was mortified LOLOL
So was she.....had no idea I only had the pantyhose.....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

From last thread originally posted by sacrablue (sp?)

It's quite interesting that you point that out. You're absolutely correct, she hasn't done anything to solve the problem. She was hired to do an unbiased evaluation of Jodi, not treat her. Unfortunately for the defense, both of their experts crossed the line that very clearly divides an evaluation and therapy. Neither of the defenses witnesses were supposed to journey on the therapy side of the line, yet both of them did.

Solve the problem? I think she's doing a pretty good job at solving the problem and helping to find justice for Travis and sending Jodi away for the rest of her life.

Couldn't have said it better if I tried! Thanks button just wasn't enough...:rocker:

Anyone want to guess how much longer JW will question this witness? Might we get to hear Juan re-direct before the end of court today?

I think JW is going to play the "there's 30 minutes left for you JM" game that she loves to play.

Notice how he left her with 30 minutes yesterday? I thought that was very intentional on his part.

This is what I hear when I listen to JW cross: "What journals do you read? what was the title of the article? Do you know someone someone Dutton? No! Aha. See Judge. Mistrial. (Nurmi wakes up and says did someone say mistrial?!) Did you attend the International Woman Batterers Knitting Clutch this year? No!? then you would agree you are not an expert are you? Are you?! Let's take a look at my navel. Oh! Wait a sec. I mean let's take a looks at your CV.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: this is brilliant!

I truly believe Dr.D's testimony is what will seal Jodis's fate in the guilt phase..Guilty
but the penalty phase,I think the jurors will bring back LWOP due to her BPD.JMO

Syra, I was thinking yesterday that JA's DX of BPD did give the jurors a place to look as to the reason why she murdered Travis and hence your prediction is probably accurate. I really hate :furious::furious: that this is a possibility bc the death penalty is what I believe she should get.

She's not only asking her questions that she doesn't know the answer to, she's also stumbling and bumbling and making her look very unprofessional, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams