trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said "let me check" or something innocent like that ........no way would she say biotch in open court

:moo: JMO ... but I think she would say it ... she lets her client Jodi "flip the bird" in open court ...

I think she is getting more and more arrogant like the defendant as the trial goes on ...

:moo:

If JA is feeling under the weather I can certainly understand it.

They say the truth will set you free. And that may be true in most instances, but for JA, the truth will most assuredly not and lots of truth being served up the last couple of days. MOO

I'm on the JA is sick side.... I hope not but I have a feeling she's pulling her tricks again...

I don't. Her intelligence is uneven, not universal; and if I understand, it was her superior verbal intelligence that pushed up her overall score.

Not being able to keep her lies straight is a function of her disorder, I think. She's a different person depending on whom she's telling the lie to. It's her identity that's unstable, not her intelligence.

Her IQ is 119, but she scored highest on the verbal scores at 138 ... her logic could be at 98 and I suppose that could even out at 119

No it's sounds like "get you"

Sounded more like 'let me getcha it' or something like that.

Ya know, I went into this trial liking Jennifer. I thought she was sweet although I thought she was a turn-coat protecting the Rights of a confessed killer but, she's like this snake who just molted right in front of my eyes.

She's condescending, biting, rude, improper, sarcastic (not in an effective way) and unorganized. Plus...there's this gigantic neon light flashing above her now the reads 'desperation' loud and clear!!

If she thinks she's going to actually uncover something that Juan himself overlooked then, she really needs to reconsider her vocation as being a successful defense attorney!

I don't think she said it and it wouldn't be really funny but it would be kinda funny if she said "son of a biotch" cause she couldn't find the right paper

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan, Flores and Dr. D just came to the side room by me.#JodiArias

there is at least one juror question for this witness so far

RE: Sick

Ok how sad is it when I say.. Hmm is getting to be that time of the month.. I think she suffers from Menstral Migraines.. JA..

IDK if anyone remembers last time they ended due to migraine be curious but feels like about same time last month..

JMO

My bet is there is going to be a migraine excuse and no testimony this afternoon.

Because Wilmott needs time to study.

But a migraine is not excuse - Jodi doesn't have to do anything but sit there.

When the going gets rough, Jodi gets a headache. Just sayin'...

RE: Sick

Ok how sad is it when I say.. Hmm is getting to be that time of the month.. I think she suffers from Menstral Migraines.. JA..

IDK if anyone remembers last time they ended due to migraine be curious but feels like about same time last month..

JMO

It is the same time as last month.

I think Jodi is calling in sick.

She's had enough of this trial carp and wants to go home.

Ijust turned on HLN and they broke for lunch? How are they in chambers?

LOL! Guy on HNL saying Dr. D can't remember article she just read last week. He says he would hit her hard on about 10 questions regarding that article that she can't remember. How the hello can JW question her on the article when she has no idea what the article was about? Typical defense attorney.... trying to discredit a witness with BS! We ain't in Florida, anymore!

WHAT?? I knew they met in jail but had no idea she was in jail for being an arsonist. Do you know how long she was in Jail? That is a serious crime.

I heard her say on NG or JVM that she met Jodie when she lived in Mesa and had known her about 5 years. She didn't indicate they met in jail. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member