trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some very active imaginations here today.... She says I'll getcha... referring to the document she is going to get for the witness.

This IS what she says. I don't like her, but I am not going to put words into her mouth.

She says "lemme getcha". She often mutters to herself.

RE: Sick

Ok how sad is it when I say.. Hmm is getting to be that time of the month.. I think she suffers from Menstral Migraines.. JA..

IDK if anyone remembers last time they ended due to migraine be curious but feels like about same time last month..

JMO

I think she suffers from selective migraines...:)

h9165DA84

RE: Sick

Ok how sad is it when I say.. Hmm is getting to be that time of the month.. I think she suffers from Menstral Migraines.. JA..

IDK if anyone remembers last time they ended due to migraine be curious but feels like about same time last month..

JMO

Another WS earlier reported Jodi had a migraine Mar 27

Don't jinx it!

If they read here, it may give them an idea to use the "sick" excuse.

They have had that idea since court started this morning or maybe even yesterday afternoon. We have already called it.

JW knows better than to say that. She was looking for papers and said which or betcha or something like it but she wasn't calling names.
I'm going to have to break down and order the external speaker for my Macbook. The A/C is running outside my kitchen window, maybe I can hear it better when the A/C cuts off. It's HOT in Texas the past couple of days, dangit all.

Her IQ is 119, but she scored highest on the verbal scores at 138 ... her logic could be at 98 and I suppose that could even out at 119

What test did they use? Do you know?

She sure did! It is clear Willmott says "Your a "B", notice Arias AND Nurmi BOTH look up at JW as SOON as she says it! WOW!~ I wonder how many others caught this! GOOD FIND! :rocker: Takes SOME nerve for JW to say that KNOWING the mic's are very powerful!

Ten feet away from and facing the judge. I not only didn't hear it on the tape... sounded like she said "let me get you..." but--while she's an arrogant person in general--I don't think she'd be fool enough to call a witness a Xitch while standing ten feet from the judge.

I think there are many reasons to find JW annoying, but this is reaching in my opinion.

If it's abuse victims you're referencing, I believe you are greatly under-estimating just how much an impact a qualified, knowledgeable professional can have. I'm living testament to it. An abuse victim needs validation and understanding - not enabling and relationships, with anyone, that further blur appropriate boundaries.

All MOO
:goodpost:

JW knows better than to say that. She was looking for papers and said which or betcha or something like it but she wasn't calling names.

She said something similar to "Let me get to it..."

Bryan Neumeister, aka 'Eye Guy', can enhance it for us.

Check out the work he did with Blue Oyster Cult.

Ironically, Neumeister co-wrote "Eye of the Hurricane".

[video=youtube;tWQQeydDQXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWQQeydDQXc[/video]

From the same album, Curse of the Hidden Mirror, he also co-wrote "I Just Like to be Bad".

Whodathunkit?

I think people are hearing it because of the suggestion. As someone mentioned upthread, she might've been mumbling, "let me get you..." the papers she was looking for. Can sound like "getchoo" with the same "tch" sound. I seriously don't think she would call a witness a b*tch in open court.

Exactly!!!

Weird. I heard "That eye blob DOES look like a dog."

:laughcry:

And not in front of the judge who is sitting right in front of her.

:doh: Right!

Whether she said it or not is not an issue. I disagree with the whole "report this to Juan" scenario.

This is the type of behavior that is symbolic of how the DT is operating. Why should the prosecutor bring himself to this level?

I say let it go. Irrelevant. Just my opinion.

I totally agree!

I'll bet this will be on NG tonight. A perfect example of a rumor growing legs. She did not say that, in my opinion. It is like a game of telephone. I think people want so badly for the DT to mess up that they are looking for Mother Mary in their toast.

I agree with all of you! In the grand scheme of things, this is a MURDER Trial. I'm quite sure that Juan and his office have much better things to do, than be inundated with a gazillion e-mails or phone calls, because someone believes she might have, or could have said a swear! Really???? :banghead:

Carry on..... :gavel:

She said "let me check" or something innocent like that ........no way would she say biotch in open court

I believe she would, it's called an 'excited utterance' and after maxing the volume, running through my Bose, it's clear. Nurmi and JA heard it too and reacted to it, then tried to act like they weren't. And now only the DT is in chambers.

I think you're right, kaRN. Over the past few days, Jodi looks very pale, not rested, and is losing weight. She seems to be preoccupied and in her own little world - completely oblivious to what is going on around her. She doesn't seem to care that she is on trial for brutally killing Travis and that her eventual fate could be the DP. Some of her behaviors lately have been beyond bizarre, but the DT seems to overlook how their client comes across in the courtroom. :moo:

Isn't it the DT's responsibility to ensure their client receives any healthcare she requires while in custody and presumed 'innocent'??

I wonder how many hours of this trial has been wasted by the DT being back in chambers whining about something. :furious:

Dangit, if court is called on account of Jodi's "illness" again then I will have nothing to do but get my butt outta this bed and go cook and clean which is sorely overdue. Why I have neglected Mr Swamp so badly that his neverending pitcher of tea ran try and he had to make his own.

Impudent Cat ‏@ImpudentCat 44s

#jodiarias in chambers complaining that her dull putt putt golf pencils are ruining the composite sketch of Dr DM she's doing. #rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo