trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Valerie just informed us we are at recess until 2:30. #JodiArias left the courtroom.

Defense and #JodiArias are back. We should start soon.

I really hope we don't just get, "We need to dismiss for the day due to Ms. Arias's migraine issue."

I heard her say on NG or JVM that she met Jodie when she lived in Mesa and had known her about 5 years. She didn't indicate they met in jail. jmo

When NG asked her how she knew her, where she met her, she said she was a friend of the family and she had known her about 5 years- then said she met her 'when she came to the jail' - I was waiting for NG to take that up, but they went to something else. It's the truth, but not ALL the truth....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....now this I can believe

RobynD323 ‏@robynd323 13m
I can hear Nurmi asking for a mistrial. "Your Honor the witness, Dr.DeMarte is smarter than all 3 of us." "We demand a mistrial!"#jodiarias

Hahahahahahaha

Valerie just informed us we are at recess until 2:30. #JodiArias left the courtroom.

Ugh!

If Jodi is sick put her in sick bay with a closed circuit TV of the broadcast..she wont be missing anything, plus its not like shes paying attention to whats going on anyways while shes in the courtroom unless you bring up S E X

Running a little behind here. I just listened to the comment by JW, and it sounded exactly like "what a b!#ch. So very unprofessional. I think JW needs a "timeout"

I agree, saying anything else would not have gotten any response from JA and Nurmi.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Running a little behind here. I just listened to the comment by JW, and it sounded exactly like "what a b!#ch. So very unprofessional. I think JW needs a "timeout"

If she in fact said it, this is a more serious form of any complaints they have a Juan bullying the witnesses, right?

Maybe they are waiting to see if the IMitrex and food kick in....

So, JW's cross, so far, sounds a lot like this:

PD: Now, Mr. Tipton, when you viewed my clients, how far away were you?
Tipton: About 50 ft.
PD: Well, Now, do you think that's close enough to make an accurate identification?
Tipton: Yes.
PD: Ah, Mr. Tipton, I see you wear eye glasses?
Tipton: Yes, sometimes
PD: Well now, would you care to show your eye glasses to the jury..please?, thank you.
Tipton: <reaches into pocket, pulls out glasses>
PD: MMhhhm, Now, Mr. Tipton were you wearing them that day?
Tipton: No.
PD: Aha! Mr. Tipton, you were 50 feet way when you saw my clients, but were not wearing your necessary preeeeescription eye glasses?
Tipton: They readin' glasses
PD: <glares confidently> No more questions.

LOL! Been waiting for someone to make a My Cousin Vinny reference:runaway:

Wow - I hadn't paid attention to Nurmi's reaction. You're right - he gave the slightest smile. Team Jodi is so disgusting. And so proud of their immature schoolyard behavior.

I think we can easily name three outstanding B's in this trial - none of which is Dr. DeMarte.

I think he might be smiling after Dr D comment about "whatever you are referring to". I know I LOL'd when she threw out that bit of snarkasm.

recess? Didnt they just come back from lunch? WTH?

hE8F8E77B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member