trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Valerie just informed us we are at recess until 2:30. #JodiArias left the courtroom.

Running a little behind here. I just listened to the comment by JW, and it sounded exactly like "what a b!#ch. So very unprofessional. I think JW needs a "timeout"

My husband just walked in and I had him listen and he said that maybe she mumbled page??

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Valerie just informed us we are at recess until 2:30. #JodiArias left the courtroom.

hmmmmmm........have her seen by a doctor and come back? if this IS something to do with her not feeling well.

ok, totally unrelated-----what's with all these meetings between the defense, JA and the judge??? this seems to happen often. i don't get it.

From Beth Karas; note the at least.

Defense attorneys are back in court. Arias just packed up and left the courtroom with a deputy. The bailiff then announced a recess until at least 5:30 pm ET/2:30 pm in Phoenix. #JodiArias

Her "highness" must be complaining again....give her some demerol and stick her in the corner....

No...wait....

Give ME some demerol....and stick *her* in the corner :giggle:

What I love most about Dr. Demarte is that she is showing Jodi everything that Jodi will never be. She's smart, classy, well educated and successful. I love the disdain on Jodi's face more than the testimony that is currently decimating the defenses 38 days of testimony. And you can read Jodi's disdain for the witness all over her face. And we all know Jodi's disdain doesn't stem from the testimony she is giving but rather who she is and never will be.

I concur. But apparently disdain can manifest into a migraine rather quickly though.

If the Judge grants her another migraine ticket then someone really needs to reprimand Stephens. Because anyone subjected to a trial is a candidate for daily migraines.

If the mailman is expected to deliver mail in inclement weather then, a litigant should be expected to tough it out too!!

On the top of the list of things I never wanted to know is Jodi Arias's freaking menstrual cycle. ARGH!

Isn't that the truth. I turned off JW because I just can't take her voice (on a chalkboard). So they are back in chambers, eh? Stoopid question - but what are they complainin about now?

:what:

MOO

Mel

tumblr_mfbcffVUjK1r3lrt6o1_250.gif

Awesome!!!!!!:what: Wish I could do that!

This is just absolutely ridiculous this judge allowing this Defense to run this trial. Are the Defense SO shallow that if they aren't getting their way or think they are winning they have to pull the "Delay Trial" card??? they have done this many times over the course of this trial and dollars to donuts, the Jury isn't lost on this. They hear things around the courthouse, they know who is causing the delays and wasting their precious time. This Judge has NO control over her court. They should NOT be 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks, at the MOST 45 minutes. Court should start PROMPTLY at 9AM and those that are late would get FINED for wasting the taxpayers and the courts time. Court would end when the JUDGE says it will end NOT when Arias needs a Peanut Butter sammich! This is the worst case of disrespect and belligerent waste of tax money I have ever seen. It's shameful.

JMO but I think the Judge should say enough is enough to the DT !

Too bad :boohoo: if Jodi is sick or not, trial goes on ... she's always faking something !

:moo:

Let's hope the judge wised up and told them to medicate her if she wasn't feeling well and to continue. But something tells me if Nurmi and Wilmott can't come up with any better questions or strategy in the next half hour, Jodi's illness will get worse. This is all such BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime