trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!!!!!!:what: Wish I could do that!

....just think positive thoughts ( as per the Secret)... And you and your horses/possibly goats could very well be doing this on a daily basis....good luck...:floorlaugh:

From Beth Karas; note the at least.

Defense attorneys are back in court. Arias just packed up and left the courtroom with a deputy. The bailiff then announced a recess until at least 5:30 pm ET/2:30 pm in Phoenix. #JodiArias

Do you think that HLN will be able to catch up then?

This is just absolutely ridiculous this judge allowing this Defense to run this trial. Are the Defense SO shallow that if they aren't getting their way or think they are winning they have to pull the "Delay Trial" card??? they have done this many times over the course of this trial and dollars to donuts, the Jury isn't lost on this. They hear things around the courthouse, they know who is causing the delays and wasting their precious time. This Judge has NO control over her court. They should NOT be 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks, at the MOST 45 minutes. Court should start PROMPTLY at 9AM and those that are late would get FINED for wasting the taxpayers and the courts time. Court would end when the JUDGE says it will end NOT when Arias needs a Peanut Butter sammich! This is the worst case of disrespect and belligerent waste of tax money I have ever seen. It's shameful.

I agree! I for one would love to see how JM would run a courtroom if he were a judge!
:banghead:

What is up with these private meetings with the judge? Without JM or Travis' family?? Is this judge so smitten with JW that she has lost the ability to sit for this case? Every delay has been caused by Jodi and her posse. Replace the judge and tell Jodi the party is over! :furious:

For the record I am thoroughly disgusted by all of this! Seriously, if I were a juror I would do anything to get off of this trial because of the DT's constant delays and chamber meetings and sicknesses and Motions for Mistrial and long-winded witnesses who say nothing, and so on and so on and so on. I am truly stunned by all of this.

From Beth Karas; note the at least.

Defense attorneys are back in court. Arias just packed up and left the courtroom with a deputy. The bailiff then announced a recess until at least 5:30 pm ET/2:30 pm in Phoenix. #JodiArias

"At least"? Ahhh geeeez:banghead:

I complained to the sheriff the last time she pulled getting sick, their response to me was that the judge was in charge of court.......

She is not a problem solver yet, she is just playing it safe, not sticking her neck out but this doesn't help the victims.

That wasn't the capacity she was hired for. She was hired to do a forensic evaluation...period. A forensic evaluation demands an unbiased conclusion. There is to be NO relationship between evaluator and the evaluated. That's the protocol. It's needs to be followed in order for the conclusion to be valid.

:dunno: Just a guess from what was going on this morning, JW needs more time to come up with something to continue her cross.

I think it's as good as over with for the day. Even they let Jodi lay down for 1/2 an hour, she is NOT going to continue today. She's made up her mind. She can control the court room this way and it's beneficial to her attorneys as well. Who knows - maybe they give her the signal to start playing sick when they know they need to stop.

Wilmott is a sinking ship and they know it, they don't want to continue and want time to think up something else. It's clear they are and have always been in control of this court room.

If I'm wrong about today ending at 2:30 I will gladly eat my words.

OT - For anyone who might have been interested, the presser regarding the Boston bombings has been postponed. No new time scheduled yet.

Oh WOW!

I was very skeptical about the JW comment to Dr D. Thought it was a little exaggerated.

I just listened to this with noise cancelling earphones and she definitely says' 'what a b!tch'. UNBELIEVABLE.

Well, darn it! Hubby just called and said he's on his way home (way early for him), and he's gonna need the PC for a few hours... and I have no other internet access. :frown:
Wishing everyone a Juanderful afternoon!!! :seeya:

We must have the same hubby, oh how we do suffer this abuse! :seeya:

someone needs to have a word with this judge,she doesn't seem to have any respect for the juries time.
how many times has juan held up this trial with being in chambers with bogus reasons ?

can you imagine if she sequested them?????

Yes, she did say "let me check" then afterwords she said, "the comment"

I've got pretty good speakers, and sure sounded like she did say the comment. And looks like KN and JA thought so too, watch their heads pop up.

Well, darn it! Hubby just called and said he's on his way home (way early for him), and he's gonna need the PC for a few hours... and I have no other internet access. :frown:
Wishing everyone a Juanderful afternoon!!! :seeya:

Who does he think he is? Wanna borrow my stun gun? :kimsterwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members