trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you imagine if she sequested them?????

i would have lost my mind by now,as much as i want justice for travis if i was on this jury i'd have to ask to be removed because of the timewasting,these people have lives and don't have time to sit around with jodi bs excuses

What I love most about Dr. Demarte is that she is showing Jodi everything that Jodi will never be. She's smart, classy, well educated and successful.

Why would you "love" this? This is an attitude I have a hard time understanding. If Jodi had fulfilled her potential, and became a happy, healthy and successful person, then she wouldn't have killed a man. Wanting to see justice done is very different from gloating over a sad, failed life that took another life down with it. To me, this is something to cry, not laugh, about.

NO...asked to take an early break because whatever BS she was about to bring up was "going to lead to something else"...which means, she needs to get on Wikipedia to research things like psychologist versus psychiatrist.
???
Been gone for 3 hrs is Dr D still on and is it going WELL?

Or Wilmott is still trying to figure out where to go next.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Defense and #JodiArias are back. We should start soon.
1 Retweet 2 favorites Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 1 Retweet 2 favorites

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Valerie just informed us we are at recess until 2:30. #JodiArias left the courtroom.
6 Retweets 1 favorite Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 6 Retweets 1 favorite 17m

I m just getting here..I see we are on a break.

How is Ms. Demarte holding up during cross? Wilmott scoring any points?
Not looking for a recap...just a little info! I am still reading all the previous comment!

Dr. DeMarte is doing Awesome!

BBM:
:lol: Um, no!
animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif

animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

As many of us said earlier, betcha Jodi has developed a "migraine" (and has asked for some rest and or meds) . . . no surprise here!

Maybe the judge should ask Doctor DeMarte to go to JA's holding cell right now and test her for malingering and extreme self-absorption.

What is up with these private meetings with the judge? Without JM or Travis' family?? Is this judge so smitten with JW that she has lost the ability to sit for this case? Every delay has been caused by Jodi and her posse. Replace the judge and tell Jodi the party is over! :furious:

I believe she is with the nurse,checking on her to give the judge a status , so the judge can make a decision to call it a day or not.

She is not a problem solver yet, she is just playing it safe, not sticking her neck out but this doesn't help the victims.

Dr. DeMarte made a diagnosis, which is almost the definition (professionally speaking) of "sticking her neck out". She's not there to "help the victims", she's there to tell the truth. She's doing that impeccably by giving explanations and details where she's on firm ground and not making stuff up when she's unsure.

If I needed an expert to defend me I'd choose competent over bombastic every time.

I don't think the delay is due to Jodi being sick or whatever....
I believe the delay is due to JW needing more time to research. She failed miserably and knows it....she needs to google! lol

Oh WOW!

I was very skeptical about the JW comment to Dr D. Thought it was a little exaggerated.

I just listened to this with noise cancelling earphones and she definitely says' 'what a b!tch'. UNBELIEVABLE.

It sure sounds like it .. wonder if she's in chambers copping a lecture ..

It makes me sick as well. Who knows, maybe it's part of the DT strategy - make the jurors quit one by one until they have to declare a mistrial.

I guess I'm just different, and I'm honestly not disparaging this judge, because I would have never believed for one minute that Judges allow defendants to manipulate the court proceedings to such an extent that the jurors lives and financial situations are impacted. I don't understand why I am so :furious::furious: over this but just seems to me that those who sacrifice the most in this trial are the ones that are the least considered--JMHO

That's exactly what I heard. I believe she thought by turning her head it wouldn't be picked up by the mic.

It sounded like that to me as well... I listened 4 times with headphones...Beats by Dre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89