trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I am thoroughly disgusted by all of this! Seriously, if I were a juror I would do anything to get off of this trial because of the DT's constant delays and chamber meetings and sicknesses and Motions for Mistrial and long-winded witnesses who say nothing, and so on and so on and so on. I am truly stunned by all of this.

It makes me sick as well. Who knows, maybe it's part of the DT strategy - make the jurors quit one by one until they have to declare a mistrial.

Just a guess but maybe they need more time for the meds to kick in,

The other possibility is they are giving Dr. D a chance to review the document the defense had not disclosed so it can be admitted, but if this were the case, it seems like lunch recess would have allowed enough time for that and why would they have called only defense a and JA back, not prosecution.

Oh WOW!

I was very skeptical about the JW comment to Dr D. Thought it was a little exaggerated.

I just listened to this with noise cancelling earphones and she definitely says' 'what a b!tch'. UNBELIEVABLE.

Oh wow Link????

I m just getting here..I see we are on a break.

How is Ms. Demarte holding up during cross? Wilmott scoring any points?

Not looking for a recap...just a little info! I am still reading all the previous comment!

Ten feet away from and facing the judge. I not only didn't hear it on the tape... sounded like she said "let me get you..." but--while she's an arrogant person in general--I don't think she'd be fool enough to call a witness a Xitch while standing ten feet from the judge.

I think there are many reasons to find JW annoying, but this is reaching in my opinion.

How's your new puppy friend getting along? :seeya:

Recess until at least 2:30 PM.

This could be a few things.

1) Jodi really DID try and call in sick due to a "migraine" and the Judge said no way. Take some medicine and see if you feel better a little later so we can resume.
2) Some request or motion was brought forth and the Judge wants to look into it.
3) The DT wants to cross Dr. Demarte on something but don't have something prepared like an exhibit or transcript to do the cross. So time is being given to get it or create it.

My personal guess is that it's 1.

Please, no tomatoes! I did notice when JA came back from the 10 recess, her cheeks were very red. She might have been doing headstands in the back, but they were flushed. I am not sticking up for the killer. Throw her an Imitrex, and lets get this thing rolling. No more pennies in the kettle.

Dennis Vest ‏@VestDennis 1m

"Dear Diary: Got a headache again & I'm (deleted word to be a good gauntlet) staying out til they replace the cute blond court reporter with that old dude!" #JodiArias

Lys ‏@lyssmakessense 3m

It's just a matter of time (maybe after #JodiArias migraine meds kick in?) before we hear #wilmott saying "yes or no, ma'am! YES or NO??!
Dennis Vest ‏@VestDennis 3m

"Dear Diary: I have asked for the day off until we find out who told everyone I was using Crayons for eyeliner. Leave me alone!" #JodiArias

Tre James ‏@NotTreJames 5m

If #JodiArias gets the needle, is she going to post-pone it because she has a migraine?

This is like the school nurse making you lay down and not calling your parents to come pick you up LOL JA probably was sure JSS would call it a day right away.... I still think she will, but she tried to get JA all better so trial could continue. I bet JA is mumbling under her breath right now....and not a happy camper....

I think it's as good as over with for the day. Even they let Jodi lay down for 1/2 an hour, she is NOT going to continue today. She's made up her mind. She can control the court room this way and it's beneficial to her attorneys as well. Who knows - maybe they give her the signal to start playing sick when they know they need to stop.

Wilmott is a sinking ship and they know it, they don't want to continue and want time to think up something else. It's clear they are and have always been in control of this court room.

If I'm wrong about today ending at 2:30 I will gladly eat my words.

Jodi knows her days of being in court are counting down. If this delay is because she is supposedly sick, it is an excuse to delay the inevitable.

Oh WOW!

I was very skeptical about the JW comment to Dr D. Thought it was a little exaggerated.

I just listened to this with noise cancelling earphones and she definitely says' 'what a b!tch'. UNBELIEVABLE.

That's exactly what I heard. I believe she thought by turning her head it wouldn't be picked up by the mic.

while we're on (yet ANOTHER) time delay.......could one of you sweet sleuthers tell me how to display a pic in my post......used the insert image thingy just trying it out, but no go

sorry o/t........thought i'd try to learn something today:great:

That wasn't the capacity she was hired for. She was hired to do a forensic evaluation...period. A forensic evaluation demands an unbiased conclusion. There is to be NO relationship between evaluator and the evaluated. That's the protocol. It's needs to be followed in order for the conclusion to be valid.

Exactly. She's not supposed to help the person being evaluated.

Oh WOW!

Just watched form the link somebody provided here.

Sure does sound like she said that!

kitty_2.gif

Sometimes there are meme's that freak me out, however, this one is adorable!! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime