trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the tactic. The DT has to re-think their strategy with Dr. DeMarte.

This will continue to be an effective defense delay tactic.

In fact, this trial may never end.

The defendant can simply be 'sick' indefinitely.

Seems like JW didn't say a naughty word. But I bet money that both JW and Dr. D are thinking that about each other.

In 2008 I video archived two trials. Mark Jensen & Entwhistle on UT. First person to do it. Defense team for Entwhistle got the UT channel closed for prejudicial reason.

That being said I don't see future revision on trial coverage. Jury sequestration and a Judge keeping their foot on the gas pedal of keeping the trial moving forward ... jmco

Those two things would help for sure. This judge,IMO, has not be the best by far. But the case,becuase of the issues of witness influence, JA being allowed to tweet...I think we may see some revision.

i'm sorry but i'm happy for myself! that means only THREE days next week i have to entertain my friend who's flying in, and miss the trial. you have no idea how upset i am about this already. and CONCERNED!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME????? this trial is making me crazy, literally.

:hills:

I had a friend in the last week of CA's trial...she watched some of it with me and declared me a nut too! :facepalm:

I can't wait to see how effective this delay tactic is tomorrow... If JW is still flailing then we will know how little can be accomplished with these extra hours...

What ever it was the judge was laughing her arse off.

When I was a bailiff in felony court, we never told the Jury the reason for delays. It is deemed prejudicial if it is due to the Pros. or Def. If the Jury gets irritated they could let it affect their outlook on the trial. I knew the DT was going to make sure JA was sitting there when the Jury was dismissed because they do not want them to be upset with JA. I loved the look on Judge's face when she was watching JA walk in. If looks could kill we wouldn't need to proceed any further. JMO
I was watching on 'wildabouttrial' and they didn't show anything just the Great Seal. I wish I could have seen the Judge's faace. :(

slashing a man to death from ear to ear..a stabbing overkill, shooting him in the head with a gun that may have been brought to the crime...now that is malicious comments
are sometimes due to having seen the crime scene photos.
And the NINJA story and the
" NO JURY WOULD CONVICT ME"
that is something someone who thinks they have a right to play GOD by killing someone for wanting to take another woman on a CANCUN trip .
Whenever anyone feels bad for MS ARIAS...
remember who was killed and who walked away and went and had intimate relations only hours following one of the MOST vicious unnecessary most horrific method of killing a defenseless nude man in a shower.
Yes, it makes me think if it were a male family or friend of mine how would I feel about this?
if she did this to someone I knew and loved?
She knew it was wrong, she forced herself to stay with a man she says abused her.
To me...[ and yes I do know a few abused women, and one man who is also abused]
so?
Killing like this..she had no signs of being hit or anything the man she bedded down with never mentioned any kind of swelling or bruises on her.If Ta did anything at all wrong he trusted this woman..

When I was a bailiff in felony court, we never told the Jury the reason for delays. It is deemed prejudicial if it is due to the Pros. or Def. If the Jury gets irritated they could let it affect their outlook on the trial. I knew the DT was going to make sure JA was sitting there when the Jury was dismissed because they do not want them to be upset with JA. I loved the look on Judge's face when she was watching JA walk in. If looks could kill we wouldn't need to proceed any further. JMO

I so appreciate the response and your insight biggirl, makes sense. LOL @BBM

Jodi's not sick... she's just pale and greasy like an inmate.

I just watched and it appeared to me that she was doing something with her throat (swallowing real hard) like she was trying to make herself cough when the Jury came in.

Judge looked like she wanted to slap someone.

I missed a lot today... anything big? TIA.

Jodi being a failure was her own doing...............It is the truth not malice IMO.If she spent the time she did trying to hook a man who was on the way up,sleeping around, stalking,driving thousands of miles and murdering, put her time to better use perhaps she would not have thrown away 2 lives and hurt so many others.What Jodi did was pure malice IMO.

meanwhile, the abandoned spouses, housechores and children heave a sigh of relief that court is called off for the day and hope this means that the WS addicted loved one can close the browser and step away from WS.

i for one have the BEST intentions of catching up with housework and cooking but sadly don't really see it happening. I have zero motivation to do it but it's not going to do itself now, is it. Why poor Mr Swamp ran out of sweet ice tea yesterday because I neglected him so. That's a big no-no in our house. It was practically in the wedding vows that I make him a gallon of tea a day and he makes sure to keep me stocked in cokes from town.

I think when this trial is over, we may see new changes in the ways trials are covered. The influence of sites like W sleutths...court spectators trying to be part of the case..the media focus. I would not at all be surprised that on appeal, JA is granted a new trial becuase of this circus. It must have been like this in the infamous Dr. Sam Sheperd case in the 1950's which as a result ended up making new law as it went to the Supreme Court( not JA's trial but issues surrounding it)

No it was not like this. No Internet, cell phones, etc. mail was snail mail and news was by newspaper and three local channels.

Jodi's not sick... she's just pale and greasy like an inmate.

I just watched and it appeared to me that she was doing something with her throat ( swallowing real hard) trying to make herself cough when the Jury came in.

I missed a lot today... anything big? TIA.

BBM, lmao:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I noticed the sheriff pick up a half-empty bottle of what looked like Gatorade.

Yeah, knew this would happen this afternoon.

The defendant continues to try to control others, and this is her way of doing it today. She doesn't like Dr Damarte.

Manipulative murdering control freak. ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The one time I was on a jury, we were only told when it wasn't really anyone's "fault" - for example, one of our defendants didn't speak English, (spoke Armenian), and there was only one Armenian translator available, and she was working two cases. The other delay we were told about was that the bus transporting the other defendant crashed and he was injured, and we were told because he was going to show up the next day with a next brace and a wheelchair. But we were never told about any motions or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18