trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not once, ONCE, have I EVER been made fun of on this forum, for having PTSD. And I have been here a long long time. One has to remember that a keyboard can NOT show the emotion that some one is trying to type. I love you all and wish you all a very restful night. Special thanks to the Mods for all of their hard work! See you guys in the am! :seeya:

Have a good night Tulessa, we love you too

The Judge only said there was an issue but we suspect JA claimed to be ill.
They gave her half an hour to get better but I guess it didn't help.

Court tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. Arizona time and you know 9:30 means 10 at the earliest.

Seriously! Why even give a time, just say 9:30ish and we'll start whenever.

is there a clip? I missed it.
I don't have a video clip but here is a picture. :seeya:

attachment.php

Just heard that JM has 16 rebuttal witnesses. Do we have a list yet?

I said this earlier but I truly believe JA gets menstral migraines again I didn't go back & check dates but I'd bet $ her last 'migraine' was prolly approx 26-28 days ago roughly..

I do believe this is a demonstration of the validity of Dr DM's diagnosis as classic BPD behaviours she's trying to take control of a situation the only way she can at this point (previous post notes her "powerless" comment during interogation) etc..

BUT I also wonder.. (stay with me here) that IF these are menstral migraines if there is also an internal seething with JA as this is a 'reminder' of as she stated in her interogation w/ Flores of 'all the things she is going to (potentially) miss out on by this one selfish act (impulsive or not) i.e. she'll never have children, be a mother & have a family of her own etc.

Whatcha think folks?? Possible??

(please note this is said about those w/ BPD that don't control with Meds or therapy etc no offense to anyone who struggles trust me we all struggle with our own crosses to bear)

Seriously, with all the money the DT frivolously spent on their experts. I think it would do them good to invest some money in some acupuncture for JA's migraines. It's costing so much more to cancel court and most likely add more court time. Topamax and Acupuncture will end up saving the taxpayers.

ETA: BTW, I don't think she really has such debilitating migraines, I just think if it's cut off at the pass, she has no migraine excuse and at this point it will be harder to pull another debilitating illness.

I think Willmott said something like which and JA looked up because it sounded like bitc$$ or witch. Willmott wouldn't do that in front of the Judge and jury. I dislike her but I don't think she said it. And even if she did there is no way to tell because it sounds like a few different things. No way to prove it really.

Indeed, it is a verbal Rorschar test!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I agree. This time,..I don't think she was faking. She looked as green as her shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, I am not buying what JA is selling. She colored away like a toddler for hours. Then Dr. D turned up the heat and JA had to get out of the kitchen. It's the only card she CAN play.

Even I can make myself appear sick.

I just listened to the audio clip of JW - she said it really fast, but she did indeed say "What a B****!"

JA may have looked a little unwell today, but to my eye her unwellness didn't appear to be anything that couldn't alternatively be nothing more than an act put on for a purpose. It was just this morning that Dr. DeMarte said that victims of DV often present with multiple medical conditions then "coincidentally" JA fell ill.

Displaying the symptoms JA displayed today isn't really that hard. I can say this confidently because to be very honest there has been a time or two that I just couldn't push through the day at a job I didn't like I was fairly easily able to convincingly make it appear I was sick enough to need to go home at the insistence of my manager because she thought I looked really ill...indeed I wasn't ill, just sick of work.
Exactly, it's called malingering. Michael Jackson pulled the same carp during his trial, claiming he got a spider bite.

Sorry if this was already brought up but did anyone see the clip on YouTube of today's questioning ..apparently JW said "What a b***" to Dr D!

I listened to the clip several times and I heard it. Jodi's smirk right after makes me think she really did say it.

Here is the link, I held my iPad up to my ear and am positive she did indeed call Dr D this. Disgusting but none too shocking considering the source.

It happens when Jennifer is looking through the papers in this short clip:

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...mu1lXWR9R-Kg1k8bg&sig2=YPougvD_lSKxNoiol4_X0g

I listened a few more times and she definitely "says what a b"
I'm just floored. Real classy Wilmott!

I put my quality speakers up high and closed my eyes to listen and I heard the b word too, which I truly did not expect to hear.

Saw this on another site. Is it true?
Just read another tweet on the home page that the delay was because the duhfense wants to strike all testimony of Dr. D because she’s not a domestic violence expert. Maybe that’s the reason for Mr. M smiling because the judge said no!!! Judge said Dr. will be there in the AM.

I sort of had the feeling it was about Dr. DeM. too, and was hoping that it was a Jodi migraine instead!!!!!!! LOL

A question for the court observers.

today was the first time that I have seen that Jodi's chair was higher than the defense attorney next to her!! By about 2 inches

. And nurmis chair was the lowest by far. it seems about 4 inches lower than Willmont.

Was that blatantly obvious to you in courtroom as a difference? has this happened before today or was today the first time it is seen by anyone?

And pasa ... we are still keeping you in our prayers!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I have noticed before that when ere is a day when JW is going to be up on direct or cross for a long period, JA doesn't lower her chair at all or as much. I imagine it is because it is uncomfortable when it's lowered but she puts up with it when JW will be sitting next to her because she wants to appear as small as possible next to her small attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand