trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an herb named Feverfew, my sister used it for Migraines for years. She used the under the tongue kind. 2 yrs ago she had a brain aneurism and passed away, they found her opened feverfew between the couch cushions, I guess she thought she was getting a Migraine. I miss her.

Earliest Migraine I remember was age 5, horrible, after I got married my DH would take me to the Er, get a shot, go home sleep for a day and it was gone. I couldn't stand light, sound, anything, had to stay in bedroom. During the 70's I had a hysterectomy and never had another Migraine.

IMO from what I had, ja does not have Migraines, no way.

Im watching her interrogation in entire right now, and right away I can tell she's lying. She brings up her photographs right away - that is her MO. One time a professor for a psych class I took (oh the irony) told us that people who do portraits and photography of people - and unsolicited, tend to do so because psychologically they are capturing them in an essence. They are forever able to glance back at that moment and feel a rush.

She posted photos of her and TA online was to show "I HAVE HIM AND ALWAYS WILL". She also wanted to ruffle feathers to see what she could provoke out of people. I betcha.

I have a lazy eye, and my glasses have nothing to do with it. I didn't get glasses until I was 26. Wasn't even aware of my lazy eye until someone pointed it out to me and I immediately looked in a mirror. I can see straight and peripherally at the same time when it happens, I just can't make out the hidden pictures in the depth perception pictures. I was recommended eye exercises and 3D glasses to correct my wandering eye.

Oh no i meant getting glasses to strengthen the eye, not that it would cause it.

I am not a lawyer,but I do not think Juan can get LW to testify.She is watching the trial
You can't watch & be a witness as far as I have seen in this case.

He could still subpoena her. He has subpoenad Dave Hall and the friends of the Hughes ' who had been watching the trial. As long as they stop watching from the subpoena onward it's fine. I don't think he will though. He doesn't need to.

Well, I have given up ever being called back for Dr Drew! This is the 3rd time they have called me to be on the show and then they always run out of time! UGH!! Ow well, guess Drew doesn't like to hear from REAL people....

Oh man :banghead: I didn't leave the room hoping to hear ya. Sorry they didn't follow thru.

Oh wow that's why her name sounds so familiar to me. Yeah anyone who aligned themselves with that murdering scum (OJ S) became persona non grata to me. I've never forgiven Henry Lee for contributing to that debacle of justice and I'm still mad at Barry Scheck & Peter Neufeld too, despite their other good works. You could say I hold grudges a long time, but that verdict was wrong on every possible level.

Ms. Walker isn't needed for the state to prove JA premeditated the murder. And prove it they did! Plus, JA already failed to prove she killed in self-defense. She blew it big time!

I agree and it's not happening. Nor should it. Why go to so much trouble over a point the DT hasn't even come close to proving?

The subject of DV has gotten too much air time already in this case, even though there's no more evidence of it now than there was before the trial began.

After watching Dr D for the past few days it makes the defense witnesses look even worse. Don't they know how to coach a witness? For all the money they were being paid you would think they would know better then to be rude, obstinate, obtuse, combative and argumentative. Why would the defense think that would be a good idea. Yes, JM is aggressive, which is all the reason to advise the witnesses to keep their cool and answer his questions yes or no unless asked to expound. They know that any inconsistencies could be cleared up on re-cross. It really highlights how hard it must have been to find anyone who would testify on JA's behalf, when all they could come up with were 2 experts who couldn't answer a simple question. I hope they never get hired as expert witnesses again.

I am not hearing what she said, but I have no doubt she did say something because Arias and Nurmi both react at exactly the same time, then Arias goes into smirk mode for a second or two.

All I can hear is the "__tch" No idea what the first letters were. JW realizes this is a losing battle. What I can't figure out is why she keeps jabbing and poking at Dr D. She is getting nowhere. JW and Nurmi need to have a come to Jesus meeting with JA and calmly explain to her the end is near. Pretty sure it won't happen but one can wish.

I have a question. Is today the first day that we saw makeup on her eyes today? They were very made up as far as the black and grey and mascara where did she get that!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

:seeya: I am glad you mentioned this because I thought she had make-up on her eyes today as well ... and I don't recall seeing her eyes made up like they were today ...

:waitasec: Maybe she is using her "crayons" ... lol !

:moo:

Are you a human barometer too?:facepalm:

I'm sorry... it really sucks!
Weather affects me but I was caught off guard once.

My son was hospitalized with chicken pox... he had swollen joints and his "pox" were bigger than half dollars. (I know weird)
We were in a reverse isolation room with it's own circulation "system"
at the children's hospital.

When we left after being there 5 days... I got the SICKEST I HAVE EVER BEEN...
apparently they somehow have a different pressure in these rooms...
It didn't affect me when entering but geez... I barely made it home before I got the worst migraine EVER!!!
Worst one I got was after skiing all day and not eating enough, then we picked up a partially baked pizza to take home and the cheese didn't agree with me!! Was an hour before I could even take anything.

What tragic irony. It would be easier to pull the sword from the stone than to force a ring on that jacked digit. Oh, ye cruel fates!

Well I know the "secret" and the the "laws of attraction"
I will be set free soon and be married by this time next year!
"Mark my words"

:floorlaugh:

Well, I have given up ever being called back for Dr Drew! This is the 3rd time they have called me to be on the show and then they always run out of time! UGH!! Ow well, guess Drew doesn't like to hear from REAL people....

Hmmmpphh Next time they call, hang up after you tell them you have more important things to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela