trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always describe my migraines this way - my hair hurts, my finger & toe nails hurt and my ears & eyes are bleeding. (This is a very severe migraine and calls for heavy duty meds.) My migraines started following chemo for breast cancer.

I had migraines when I was young, I am so very thankful that I do not have them now. You all are correct in your description as to similar to mine.

. You cannot stand the light and you just lay still in your room and you want quiet no noise and no light and you hold your head and you hold your head and you hold your head and hurt hurt hurt. I am so thankful that I grew out of that stage. And I feel so sorry for the people that suffer.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

That guy on HLN, I think a coroner, says Jodi probably stomped on Travis' lower legs from bruising/ also stab wounds to lower legs...possibly after first stabbing him in shower to keep him submissive.

Watching also, and that made a lot of sense. Some have speculated the bruises on Travis' legs came from dragging him back down the hallway to the shower, however, he would be seconds from all blood ceasing to flow at that point.

I disagree with the argument Travis wasn't tortured because the crime only took 62 seconds. He was struggling to get away from his attacker, as evidenced by him making it to the bedroom where his throat was slashed. He was alive long enough to realize what was happening to him. That is torture.

MOO

Nope. Not one (not even in her childhood). Although she could have had contacts and she would not be allowed them in jail - and would have to have medicaid glasses. I don't think she needs glasses. She does have a lazy eye and that's why I assumed she was wearing corrective lenses (to strengthen the ocular muscles to steer the eyeball straight).

She's borrowing glasses or her attorneys are giving them to her to wear. It's been done in the past. If you notice, Jodi doesn't have glasses on in TV interviews either (why? Because she wants to be "pretty" and she can see just fine).

What kind of pictures would a "photographer" take if they needed glasses yet never wore them?

I am no fan of Lenore Walker. I posted earlier today in the rebuttal thread that Lenore Walker was on the witness list to testify on behalf of OJ Simpson that he wasn't an abuser. This, after he pleaded guilty to assaulting his wife (Nicole Brown, whom he later killed by, inter alia, slitting her throat).

Oh wow that's why her name sounds so familiar to me. Yeah anyone who aligned themselves with that murdering scum (OJ S) became persona non grata to me. I've never forgiven Henry Lee for contributing to that debacle of justice and I'm still mad at Barry Scheck & Peter Neufeld too, despite their other good works. You could say I hold grudges a long time, but that verdict was wrong on every possible level.

Ms. Walker isn't needed for the state to prove JA premeditated the murder. And prove it they did! Plus, JA already failed to prove she killed in self-defense. She blew it big time!

I don't think she ever got an AZ driver's license...
Her CA license had her address as a PO box?

That was new to me!

:floorlaugh: Love your new avatar. You should think about getting someone to take a look at that finger. :floorlaugh:

If we're casting Juan Martinez, I'd have to vote for Al Pacino. We do want intensity, you know.

Heh, perfect!

"You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order!"

That Judge Stephens should have told the D Team to give Arias some Tylenol and some Pepto and get her back in the Court, that their client has already wasted enough Tax Money the way it is and there will be NO MORE wasting money in this court. But we all know this judge doesn't control her courtroom, that is evident as the trial is STILL going on and here it is almost the end of April. This judge has allowed the siphoning of tax money by the Defense and their client to the tune of well over a Million 4 and counting and everyday this Defense pulls one of these stunts this judge needs to start fining them 10000!!! Enough is enough of these shenanigans by Arias and her Atty's. She wasn't sick, NOT AT ALL and there is NO excuse for allowing them to keep getting away with doing everything they can to cause problems in this case. It's appalling.

Jean C. now claiming that she has a reliable source who says it was indeed Jodi with a migraine that caused the end of proceedings today.

Anyone watching HLN after dark?

They are killing Travis again- AWFUL. "Did Jodi torture Travis"

That show without a doubt is the STUPIDEST show Ive seen on TV in a long time. Its all just a huge joke to HLN and especially people like JVM with her stupid scenarios and standing on her head. Total disgrace in my opinion.

By-the-way, there is no circus within the courtroom and that is all that matters.
Actually that is not true. Which is why I mentioned the Shepherd case. What happens outside the courtroom was at issue in the SUpreme Court ruling. It's not about having the right to know and inaccurate reporting. Most of what is out there is opinion and that has a whole lot of protection. We just have so many more info flows now that I think it will be addressed(not just the JA case) at some point

Well you can't "un-hear" and you can't "un-see" so since Planet Earth now has the capability through Skype, for me in Iowa to talk too and see Mr. Seong in Benesse, China, it's going to be a tad bit hard to un-ring that bell and you can't take back "jerk" after its said INSIDE a courtroom. In other words, we both might wish we were back in the halcyon days of the 40's and 50's but we ain't never going back there. In fact, I venture a guess that in 10 years Jodi Jetson is still going to be guilty and in a "virtual prison" all her own. Color book or iPad in hand. Amen.

:floorlaugh: Love your new avatar. You should think about getting someone to take a look at that finger. :floorlaugh:

I'm waiting for someone to put a RING on it!

I am not a lawyer,but I do not think Juan can get LW to testify.She is watching the trial
You can't watch & be a witness as far as I have seen in this case.

I think she was sick today. It appears the sheriff had a container of Gatorade and I noticed she was not drinking water today. I imagine if you do not drink water you can dehydrate fast within that courtroom with the air conditioning on. From the looks of her face it appears she may not be eating.

Heh, perfect!

"You're out of order! You're out of order! The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order!"

Yep, and DeNiro as Flores. Of course, that will mean more scenes from the initial interview.

Nope. Not one (not even in her childhood). Although she could have had contacts and she would not be allowed them in jail - and would have to have medicaid glasses. I don't think she needs glasses. She does have a lazy eye and that's why I assumed she was wearing corrective lenses (to strengthen the ocular muscles to steer the eyeball straight).

She's borrowing glasses or her attorneys are giving them to her to wear. It's been done in the past. If you notice, Jodi doesn't have glasses on in TV interviews either (why? Because she wants to be "pretty" and she can see just fine).
I have a lazy eye, and my glasses have nothing to do with it. I didn't get glasses until I was 26. Wasn't even aware of my lazy eye until someone pointed it out to me and I immediately looked in a mirror. I can see straight and peripherally at the same time when it happens, I just can't make out the hidden pictures in the depth perception pictures. I was recommended eye exercises and 3D glasses to correct my wandering eye.

That guy on HLN, I think a coroner, says Jodi probably stomped on Travis' lower legs from bruising/ also stab wounds to lower legs...possibly after first stabbing him in shower to keep him submissive.

I saw that too. Then I wondered if she used that gun to hit him too? I bet it's heavy and she went in a hissy fit after that first gunshot disabled him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member